What a poor decision by the ref

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Oh dear,poor Rafa.:D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I really don’t rate Newcastle. I actually think we have a better team and squad than their boring mess, regardless of them finishing above us last season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I really don’t rate Newcastle. I actually think we have a better team and squad than their boring mess, regardless of them finishing above us last season.

Really sounds like they are on the verge of imploding.....lots of talk of training ground bust-ups, Lascelles dropped for arguing with Rafa about positions etc, Rafa unhappy at lack of cash. Mustn’t laugh.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Really sounds like they are on the verge of imploding.....lots of talk of training ground bust-ups, Lascelles dropped for arguing with Rafa about positions etc, Rafa unhappy at lack of cash. Mustn’t laugh.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Not sure why anyone is reading anything into this match. Newcastle won't have wanted to progress in this competition. The only important thing to Ashley is to stay in the PL to ensure that when he sells up he gets the price he wants to sell up so both Ashley and Rafa won't have been putting too much into last nights match

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure why anyone is reading anything into this match. Newcastle won't have wanted to progress in this competition. The only important thing to Ashley is to stay in the PL to ensure that when he sells up he gets the price he wants to sell up so both Ashley and Rafa won't have been putting too much into last nights match

It's not just this match though is it.........and radio phone-ins this morning suggest otherwise. Geordie meltdown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here