Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia - Captain???

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Did I really see the Captain's armband being passed from Beram Kayal (on his substitution) to Jurgen Locadia? If my eyes didn't deceive me, why wasn't Davy Propper given the armband?

What has Locadia achieved for BHAFC to date? We don't even know his best position - he's not exactly mobile and he's scored 1 goal. Yet he was Captain?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see no reason to question the manager :shrug:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Connolly gave it to Locadia in a manner that implied he didn’t know who to give it to, other than the nearest senior player.
For his part, Locadia didn’t seem to know what to do with it either!

Should have gone to Propper but with time running out, I feel nobody gave two hoots!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Did I really see the Captain's armband being passed from Beram Kayal (on his substitution) to Jurgen Locadia? If my eyes didn't deceive me, why wasn't Davy Propper given the armband?

What has Locadia achieved for BHAFC to date? We don't even know his best position - he's not exactly mobile and he's scored 1 goal. Yet he was Captain?

He’s scored two goals.

Coventry in the cup and Swansea in the league.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Whoever received the armband is the FIFTH person to have worn it in this young season (all 4 games of it).

I can't imagine this has happened before (at such an early stage of the season) in Albion's history.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I see no reason to question the manager :shrug:

I rarely question CH but tonight, well...... his post match interview sounded as if we nearly won, although in reality once again it didn’t really say anything.

We were So negative to the point that his only attacking substitution (in the 88th minute) was to put on a midget to lead the line and pump high balls up to him. Shoot on sight policy in 1st half saw 4 shots go sailing over the bar, then in 2nd half we stop that and try holding out for 0-0.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I rarely question CH but tonight, well...... his post match interview sounded as if we nearly won, although in reality once again it didn’t really say anything.

We were So negative to the point that his only attacking substitution (in the 88th minute) was to put on a midget to lead the line and pump high balls up to him. Shoot on sight policy in 1st half saw 4 shots go sailing over the bar, then in 2nd half we stop that and try holding out for 0-0.

Houghton OUT!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The OP should write a letter to the Times about this, oh hang on.....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

He won more headers than the lump next to him

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I didn't get the impression we were so negative. I've looked up the stas, and we had 11 shots, with 4 on target. Not that negative.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here