Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
Why is the greyhound .not in the squad tonight.is he not in the 25 man squad again now that Hemed has gone out on loan.unless he is going out on loan himself in the next couple of days ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Naylor reckons he is off.

Does Towell now get the spare non-HGP place in the 25 ? ???

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Why is the greyhound .not in the squad tonight.is he not in the 25 man squad again now that Hemed has gone out on loan.unless he is going out on loan himself in the next couple of days ?

I thought we could refine our squad at the end of the month and had assumed that Schelotto would by involved without Hemed. Maybe he doesn't want to stay and fight for his place

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With Montoya then Bruno then Bernardo then Balogun all in front of him I would think that Schellotto has slipped well down in the pecking order

ps.

Just read The Argus and CH talking about Ben White not being available due to injury and Bernardo taking his place so perhaps he will try that and Schellottto will play at right back.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Schelotto goes then we could have had a non-HGP keeper instead of 1 of Steele or Button.

:facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not getting a run out yesterday must mean he is 100% on his way out. Sadly for me, I liked him but accept he could be a liability even if he could also be an inspiration on his day.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not getting a run out yesterday must mean he is 100% on his way out. Sadly for me, I liked him but accept he could be a liability even if he could also be an inspiration on his day.

You know my thoughts.

Okay going forward but defensively woeful, making other players look bad around him (Duffy, Knockaert, March (at Stains)).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know that we have to give youngsters a try but he would have been a vast improvement on Collar. last night. I think that a move must be very near to completion.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Came on against Chelsea and won us 2 penalties, just neither given by the blind guy in black (or probably purple these days) stumbling around out there.

Not been the same since!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My guess is Forest will make / have already made a loan inquiry as their rightback was crocked last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here