NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Not the image of Jamaica you see on the postcards :lol:

JERVOISE-ROAD-REC-1.jpg

Southcoast Corsair

Sep 12, 2012
lost at sea
Got two heartening stories for you about rats in London which is were I work on the old ambulances. Firstly I went to a drain engineer who had fallen down a thirty foot man hole and shattered both his ankles on the sewer floor below. We turned up expecting to get the LFB out to hoist him up but on arriving the chap was already sitting on the roadside smoking a cigarette with his legs all bent out of shape. After treating and speaking to him it turns out that the danger of being eaten (nibbled?) alive was sufficiently great enough that this fella pulled himself, hand over hand, up the thirty foot ladder with two broken legs. Hardest man I’ve met yet.
The second story proves that the engineers fears were not groundless, a rough sleeper had been badly beaten and leff for dead in a old shed at the bottom of a garden next to wormwood scrubs prison. He was still alive when we got to him but had lacked the strength to fight off the rats who had scarpered with our arrival. The smell was atrocious and I remember a copper retching outside. The nasty little Roland’s had eaten chunks out of the homeless mans forearms and calves.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Got two heartening stories for you about rats in London which is were I work on the old ambulances. Firstly I went to a drain engineer who had fallen down a thirty foot man hole and shattered both his ankles on the sewer floor below. We turned up expecting to get the LFB out to hoist him up but on arriving the chap was already sitting on the roadside smoking a cigarette with his legs all bent out of shape. After treating and speaking to him it turns out that the danger of being eaten (nibbled?) alive was sufficiently great enough that this fella pulled himself, hand over hand, up the thirty foot ladder with two broken legs. Hardest man I’ve met yet.
The second story proves that the engineers fears were not groundless, a rough sleeper had been badly beaten and leff for dead in a old shed at the bottom of a garden next to wormwood scrubs prison. He was still alive when we got to him but had lacked the strength to fight off the rats who had scarpered with our arrival. The smell was atrocious and I remember a copper retching outside. The nasty little Roland’s had eaten chunks out of the homeless mans forearms and calves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-South-Africa-townships-separate-attacks.html

Giant Rats Eat Babies in South Africa

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here