Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Percy Tau has made an immediate impact for Belgian side Royale Union Saint-Gilloise by scoring on his full European debut.

Union SG ran out comfortable 3-0 winners against third division outfit City Pirates in Belgium's Croky Cup at the Joseph Marien Stadium.

The former Mamelodi Sundowns player is spending the current campaign on a season-long loan from Brighton & Hove Albion after a R50 million transfer to the Premier League side.

The 24-year-old capped a fine display on his full debut scoring the third goal in the 80th minute before being substituted two minutes later.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Should hope so too against a Belgian third division team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've got family who are City Pirates season ticket holders, they say the team is shitehouse.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That's a lovely finish and good assist.

Ground looks empty.

God knows why Bloom brought that club

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I am interested in the man not the Club. The fact his team mates are at a lower level gives more credit to the fact he is able to score. Long may it continue.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
That's a lovely finish and good assist.

Ground looks empty.

God knows why Bloom brought that club

The ground holds over 50,000 and it also an athletic ground. I wonder if Bloom has plans to either buy the ground and build a new stadium.Mind you ,Iam confused Wiki says 8000,so I am not sure?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The ground holds over 50,000 and it also an athletic ground. I wonder if Bloom has plans to either buy the ground and build a new stadium.Mind you ,Iam confused Wiki says 8000,so I am not sure?

No chance that ground holds 50k.

8K about right. Just look at that Youtube clip.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They played at the 50,000 venue last season while their own ground was being improved.

They are now back at their own 8,000 capacity ground.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here