Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Bank Holiday washout...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Dragon boat racing was not a fun morning in the rain so it's back home for leftover curry, film and pub later. Miserable weather for August. Have you had to change plans and if so what have you ended up doing? Or in typical English form have you remained stoic and stayed on the beach with a thermos?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I've been cleaning, but I've run out of bathroom cleaner so I'm wasting a bit of time on here, but chilled wine in fridge beckons

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've been cleaning, but I've run out of bathroom cleaner so I'm wasting a bit of time on here, but chilled wine in fridge beckons

Bit of singing maybe.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Had to go shopping so trooped off to Sainsburys in shorts & T-shirt.
Wife said "are you not wearing a coat or hat ?".
"No" I says "It's August and there's a principle involved"
Got soaked but with my head held high.

Full Sunday roast beef Yorkshire pud bottle of red what's not to like.

Similar but sans the red wine, was treated though. Also far too wet to cut the lawn but I still have a number of "round tuit" jobs that I really should be doing instead of wasting time on NSC :)

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Got a bbq to go to soon.

Always feel well sorry when it rains on bbqs for people that hold them, so much effort and money put in :down:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Snorkeling before breakfast. Sorted out our cds. Now off to beach for swimming and dinner.Watched a really boring Grand Prix (apart from the start)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Good cycle ride before weather kicked in. Nice breakfast in a cafe of smoked kippers and scrambled egg. Now stuck at home with all the rain

D

Deleted member 22389

Was in Spain for a week, lovely but too hot. Even worse when you don't have air con in the apartment. Next time I'll go in April or May. I was begging for it to be a bit cooler. Now I'm back here the rains getting on my nerves 😃, but like others have said we need it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Got a bbq to go to soon.

Always feel well sorry when it rains on bbqs for people that hold them, so much effort and money put in :down:

I know And could have all been spared simply by looking at a weather app.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I bet the police in Notting Hill are more than happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here