Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sunday football

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Watford v Palace underway.

Capoue is already in the book for a very unsubtle kick on Dibley and Dibley himself is now in the book for going in over the ball on Capoue in return.

Hoping to see some further developments in the Harry Hornet vs The Owl saga today as well.

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Palace in control for most of the first half and had a few good chances but they look very frail at the back.

Proper niggly game, wouldn't be surprised at all to see a red card either way in the second half.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
That tackle on Zaha in the 4th minute, whatever we think of him, was absolutely disgraceful. I hope the FA give that Watford player a retrospective ban for it.

1-0 Watford now!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
That tackle on Zaha in the 4th minute, whatever we think of him, was absolutely disgraceful. I hope the FA give that Watford player a retrospective ban for it.

1-0 Watford now!

Ref has already dealt with it by booking him and clearly saw the foul, so I don't think they can do more.

Lovely goal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

1-0 Watford now!

That challenge was tame compared to what Palace are capable of. They however injure themselves in doing so.

Hopefully the Golden Shower can carry on.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ref has already dealt with it by booking him and clearly saw the foul, so I don't think they can do more.

Lovely goal.

Nailed on red card, but can’t take any retrospective action now.

Technically, they can. They introduced a policy that if the referee says he didn't appreciate the severity, the FA can take retrospective action. I think it was introduced to give them an out for exceptionally bad decisions, but I would be surprised to see it used, but then you never know. The authorities have been inconsistent in some decisions involving palace (see Niasse diving to win a pen v Palace/Zaha diving to win a pen v Man CIty)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here