Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] RIP John McCain

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
I live in Arizona, where he has represented us for decades. Truly a sad day for our country!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I still can't quite believe the Trump comment when he implied that the McCain was some sort of coward for being a prisoner of war in Vietnam. If ever a comment illustrated the moral chasm between two politicians then that was it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good man. Shame we are now left with the Trumps of this world. We deserve better.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
For people who still think it is funny, just, status quo-challenging and refreshing to have this disgusting piece of shit as leader of the free world, this clip is not an aberration, it is fundamentally how Trump is.

No worries, it has paved the way for Bernie Sanders 2020 who, along with Corbyn as PM, will lead us into a new era of enlightened politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVdYGPCyw6Q

:whistle:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I'm no Conservative, but Trump is not fit to tie that blokes shoe laces. One good thing his passing will achieve is to show Republicans how far they have fallen.

The guy has done a good job of dragging politics further into the gutter than it previously was. He's not at all interested in civilised discourse. It will be a great day for the world if we find out he doesn't make it into office for a further 4 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here