Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bet most United fans wish they had a manager like him

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Yes too many teeth. I used to like him but wanted to punch him hard due to all his gurning celebrations after they scored 5 goals against us. I am not a violent woman but the urge to thump him continues. Loved seeing his frustration yesterday and with just a little bit of luck we could have really upset him. :D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
jk.jpg

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Falses surely?

I like him too btw, what a job he has done too, yeah sure he's spent a bit, but who hasn't at that end of the table but he has turned Liverpool from a team that we're a bit meh, into a team that I personally love to watch. If we're not playing at the same time I always watch their games now, fast exciting football and usually plenty of goals.

It'll be tight between them and City imo, but I think they might just do it this season.

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
But did you notice the way he gave a big sigh of relief as he went to shake Chris's hand at the end as if to say- phew that was close. Nice to get some respect.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But did you notice the way he gave a big sigh of relief as he went to shake Chris's hand at the end as if to say- phew that was close. Nice to get some respect.

Yes and when interviewed he spoke about us in terms of what we are (hard to beat or somesuch) not in terms of some gadfly team deporting its tiny self on the day.

My mate 'Bob the social worker (retired)' thinks he's exactly what they want.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Teutonic tribute to another much-loved Merseyside icon, surely.

Oh Jurgen, whoah-oh-oh-oh
Oh Jurgen, whoah-oh-oh-oh
His teams are all attack
His teeth like Cilla Black

Oh Jurgen....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here