Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coping without Dunk

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
That’s nearly two games without Dunk, and they have been against two of the top teams. Yes I know it’s early days but Could this influence a possible sale in January?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That’s nearly two games without Dunk, and they have been against two of the top teams. Yes I know it’s early days but Could this influence a possible sale in January?

No.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
So you don’t think that if a bid came in for Dunk in January, the way we have coped without him won’t be considered, as opposed to a any approach that may have been made before the season started ?

And which home grown player of similar quality do we buy?

Why sell anyway, it's a squad game and injuries and suspensions mean that all our defenders are likely to be called upon during the season, to rely on a couple of players because they are performing well is a terrible idea

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
And which home grown player of similar quality do we buy?

Why sell anyway, it's a squad game and injuries and suspensions mean that all our defenders are likely to be called upon during the season, to rely on a couple of players because they are performing well is a terrible idea

Think you missed my point -

At the beginning of the season I would have hated to see Dunk leave and would have feared we would struggle , but the past two games have given me hope that if we ever did sell him, then we can compete against the best without him ! That’s all

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There's only one person I know would be happy to see Dunk sold and he knows a big fat zero about football given the amount of tripe he has posted in his thousands of posts.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Absolutely no way. One injury and we're in trouble, plus Dunk will continue to improve and he's home grown / Sussex lad and we need genuine competition for places. Don't think we want to sell anyone.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'd rather sell Duffy, purely because of the monstrosity he ****ed a while back (the Snapchat slapper or Jordan, take your pick.)
Man has no morals and even less standards.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So you don’t think that if a bid came in for Dunk in January, the way we have coped without him won’t be considered, as opposed to a any approach that may have been made before the season started ?

I doubt we'd get a serious bid and if we did we'd say no. But....we could certainly cope without him, I suspect.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Dunk is a decent player at this level. But I must commit a cardinal sin in saying that I say that I think Balogun would be my choice between the two.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here