Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] KSI vs Logan Paul

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No idea who these counts* are but I'm listening on R5. That said I have no telly due to issues and would be perming my ear hair if I had a working bathroom. Steven Nolan is the perfect presenter for this :lolol:

*edited for legal and anatomical reasons

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
No idea who these counts* are but I'm listening on R5. That said I have no telly due to issues and would be perming my ear hair if I had a working bathroom. Steven Nolan is the perfect presenter for this :lolol:

*edited for legal and anatomical reasons

KSI is the biggest Youtuber in the UK, and Logan Paul respectively in the U.S. Lots of bitching and buildup to the fight over past few months. Think this is the biggest event YouTube has ever had live and charging £10 PPV

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Two YouTubers having a spat

Good marketing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Two YouTubers having a spat

Good marketing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit bigger than that as far as YouTube concerned and certainly no different to Mayweather etc milking it. Obviously they are in it for the cash but it's a bit more personal as far as online goes. I suppose it would be a bit like a disliked poster here vs an extremely liked one. (with all the comments from both sides of 'fans' and the build up that goes with it)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
KSI is the biggest Youtuber in the UK, and Logan Paul respectively in the U.S. Lots of bitching and buildup to the fight over past few months. Think this is the biggest event YouTube has ever had live and charging £10 PPV

I know they are big 'youtubers', but as the Cat in Red Dwarf would have said, 'but what are they?'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Will the winner do a floss and dab?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I know they are big 'youtubers', but as the Cat in Red Dwarf would have said, 'but what are they?'

They aren't "watch with mother". That old, outdated shit died out last century. (along with Red dwarf coincidently)

Welcome to the new world.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They aren't "watch with mother". That old, outdated shit died out last century. (along with Red dwarf coincidently)

Welcome to the new world.

Hang on....you like this, don't you. :lolol:

:kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here