Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Baldock and Hemed

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As the dust settles after today's brilliant defeat against Liverpool, hats off and best wishes to Tomer and Sam for earning 4 points between them in their debuts in the Championship. Delighted for them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nikki M kept a clean sheet at Swansea.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As the dust settles after today's brilliant defeat against Liverpool, hats off and best wishes to Tomer and Sam for earning 4 points between them in their debuts in the Championship. Delighted for them.
Not forgetting young Sanchez - only one goal conceded in open play in 5 games. The other three he has let in have been penalties (although to be fair, at least two of those were conceded by himself; well, he is a big lad if he lands on top of you.............)

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Dobbie got a hatrick but then again,I didn't ever warm to him. Loved Hemed, just hope we haven't let him go a season early

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dobbie got a hatrick but then again,I didn't ever warm to him. Loved Hemed, just hope we haven't let him go a season early

Better to get rid of 'them' a season early instead of a season late.

Not forgetting young Sanchez - only one goal conceded in open play in 5 games. The other three he has let in have been penalties (although to be fair, at least two of those were conceded by himself; well, he is a big lad if he lands on top of you.............)
I went to FGR yesterday for a bit of lower league action totally unaware that Sanchez is one of ours. He gave away the penalty yesterday but apart from that seemed very assured and bossed his area.
Apart from the roof it felt like The Withdean years.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Connor Goldson has his slippy wet socks on against Motherwell 1-0 Rangers

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here