Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football Focus

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not a big fan of FF being used to cross-plug crap like Rugby League or the eighth qualifying round of some old something. If they want to go down that route maybe drop the 'Focus'

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Not a big fan of FF being used to cross-plug crap like Rugby League or the eighth qualifying round of some old something. If they want to go down that route maybe drop the 'Focus'

Well they don't have much sport to show on the BBC these days, so the Northern Egg Chasing is just about the jewel in their crown of live broadcasting, unless it's Salford (always Salford) v Aldershot in the fourth qualifying round of the FA Cup, the university Boat Race, or it's a World Cup year.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Absolutely no mention of our game

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Drop the 'Football' more like........................

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely no mention of our game

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I find that hard to believe, given the involvement of media darlings Liverpool and their hilarious japester of a manager, Wacky Jurgen Klopp.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I find that hard to believe, given the involvement of media darlings Liverpool and their hilarious japester of a manager, Wacky Jurgen Klopp.

The very best thing about Klopp is the way he switches completely from hilarious japester to head-mental psycho, depending on whether he won or lost. Would REALLY benefit from taking lessons in class from Chris Hughton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The very best thing about Klopp is the way he switches completely from hilarious japester to head-mental psycho, depending on whether he won or lost. Would REALLY benefit from taking lessons in class from Chris Hughton.

Funny: was just having a conversation earlier about the fact that Klopp is almost certainly one of those people who- if you worked with him- would warrant a place on the famous NSC Bellcheeses At Work thread.

All Timmy Mallett-style comedy glasses and wacky sponsored challenges and general "I'm bonkers, me" demeanour, only to lose his rag entirely when you hid his stapler in a moment of vengeance for him being so utterly annoying, day in, day out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Whatever you say, with backing, he has dragged Liverpool from the also rans they have been for most of the time the Premier League has been in existence to a club who look like they could be on track to have a crack at winning the Premier League, for the first time ever. They are also a joy to watch imo.

Good value imo, sometimes japester sometimes bad losing German. A bit of colour in an often beige Premier League of managers. I hope we see the sauerkraut version after today’s game though.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Sky's Soccer Saturday just as bad ... hardly mentioning the Albion in their preview of Liverpuddle & never mentioned Albion being good against Utd just how bad Utd were

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sky's Soccer Saturday just as bad ... hardly mentioning the Albion in their preview of Liverpuddle & never mentioned Albion being good against Utd just how bad Utd were

While on the 5 live preview they talked about how well we played v Man United and had a short interview with Hughton.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Whatever you say, with backing, he has dragged Liverpool from the also rans they have been for most of the time the Premier League has been in existence to a club who look like they could be on track to have a crack at winning the Premier League, for the first time ever. They are also a joy to watch imo.

Good value imo, sometimes japester sometimes bad losing German. A bit of colour in an often beige Premier League of managers. I hope we see the sauerkraut version after today’s game though.

Still got a shite defence tho eh? All good while they're MARAUDING to a 5-0 win. But the points are there for the taking for the first team smart enough to exploit their supersoft underbelly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still got a shite defence tho eh? All good while they're MARAUDING to a 5-0 win. But the points are there for the taking for the first team smart enough to exploit their supersoft underbelly.

So shit they haven’t conceded a goal yet :rolleyes:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Love Klopp for being a character in a sport where that seems to have become a sin. Sadly he works for a club that I struggle to even have a neutral opinion about.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, and I've been told tigers have a supersoft underbelly too - useful knowledge to have if ever you're stuck in a lift with one, eh?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Great to have Klopp in the PL. The haters dislike him simply because he’s Liverpool and celebrates like a fan.

In terms of unpleasant characteristics, he’s surpassed many fold by an endless list containing Pardew, Monk, Warnock, Pulis, Mourinho, etc.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here