Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hodgson trying to influence referees?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Going public in his thoughts about Mr Tumble being riled by piss taking Watford mascot. Go on the 'Orns!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It just reminds the ref before the game how much of diver WillHeDive really is.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
They lack just about everything that lot don't they....class & decency being the most obvious...what they do have though is bags of hot air, p!sh and waffle plus loads of gangster mob criminality...........yep they re the closest thing the UK has to the Mafia........

TNBA

TTF

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It made me laugh how Hodgson sat in front of the cameras and, with a straight face, said that Zaha never dives.

Can only think that Old Roy is trying to create an "us against them" type mentality like Fergie used to do.

Difference being Fergie used to pick fights with the likes of Wenger and Mourinho whereas poor Roy is picking on a man in a bee costume, and everyone is laughing at him. #TINPOT

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Always thought Hodgson was ok but the more I see him interviewed the more I believe he's a cantankerous old miserable ****er with a huge chip on his arthritic shoulder. He should be annoying road users driving 25 mph in his Honda Jazz on the way to a garden centre

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It made me laugh how Hodgson sat in front of the cameras and, with a straight face, said that Zaha never dives.

I was more amused by the notion that he'd completely lose his shit over the antics (which occurred some time before he was even Palace manager) of a man dressed in a seven foot bee costume.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Any influence will need translation.
Hawwy the Hornet = Harry the Hornet
WAR = VAR
Weferwee = Referee (Antwony Taywor)
Watford = Watford :shrug:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Any influence will need translation.
Hawwy the Hornet = Harry the Hornet
WAR = VAR
Weferwee = Referee (Antwony Taywor)

Come on now, the man can't help his speech impediment....

He can, of course, help being a grumpy old sod who is pleasingly showing signs of losing his rag completely (firstly with the entirely correct referee in their game against Liverpool, and secondly with this whole Watford business).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

He can, of course, help being a grumpy old sod who is pleasingly showing signs of losing his rag completely (firstly with the entirely correct referee in their game against Liverpool, and secondly with this whole Watford business).

It comes to us all in afraid Edna, grumpiness, that is.
I now feel I've been told off :blush:
But I still know my P's & Q's :kiss:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

You are correct. What surprised me was him signing a new contract but I suppose the the addition of a grace and favour home supplied by Mccarthy & Stone sealed the deal plus the removal of the youths with hoodies and their intimidating manner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here