Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton Parking - Bit Sneaky by the Club

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Booked my Southampton ticket last week. Looked at parking and only the Bridge was available.

Can't face that, I thought, so decided to get the train instead.

Just been looking on the website at away seats and noticed that the club have now released tickets for the Sussex Uni car park for Southampton as the Bridge is now full.

So if you have Sussex Uni parking (like me) and were forced into buying a Bridge space for booking your seat early, I'd be entitled to be a bit cross.

I love our club, but it's just these little things sometimes......

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Booked my Southampton ticket last week. Looked at parking and only the Bridge was available.

Just been looking on the website at away seats and noticed that the club have now released tickets for the Sussex Uni car park for Southampton as the Bridge is now full.

So if you have Sussex Uni parking (like me) and were forced into buying a Bridge space for booking your seat early, I'd be entitled to be a bit cross.

As I mentioned elsewhere my uni parking pass was not actually sent to me in time for the ManU game. They sent it only after I phoned them on Monday....which is a bit shite.

Jul 7, 2003

Did the same thing for the Nantes friendly I think. I bagged Uni parking on the day of the match which was previously not shown.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

When you say you have Uni parking...do you mean you have a season ticket for the parking? If so wouldn't you have had to pay anyway as its a cup game?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is the pnr on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here