Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Here in DN1........

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
A beautiful sunny day here. Not too warm yet, just 16°. Not a cloud in the sky and 3 of these beauties just flew over my head as I was in the garden.

A95CBD8D-4F24-4E09-A440-30B94CB5F5EA.jpeg

How’s the matchday weather for you?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
A beautiful sunny day here. Not too warm yet, just 16°. Not a cloud in the sky and 3 of these beauties just flew over my head as I was in the garden.

View attachment 100060

How’s the matchday weather for you?

A similarly beautiful sunny day here in Milford, Connecticut Petunia. However Im watching wall to wall football inside today whilst my girls lounge by the pool! Win win!!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A similarly beautiful sunny day here in Milford, Connecticut Petunia. However Im watching wall to wall football inside today whilst my girls lounge by the pool! Win win!!

Well I'm on my way to your fine state next week Wilton Connecticut, visiting the wife's cousin. Make sure the weather stays fine for me.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Another pleasant day in sunny Georgia, a balmy 20c (70f in old money) at 9.45am. No Seagulls or Pelicans (being 200+ miles from the coast), but I do have one of these gliding around looking for a snack!

iu.jpeg

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Well I'm on my way to your fine state next week Wilton Connecticut, visiting the wife's cousin. Make sure the weather stays fine for me.

Our last day tomorrow but have loved CT (and NYC before that). Must have gone past Wilton on way up to the very pretty Litchfield Hills the other day. You are in for some good weather. Hope you have a great time.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Our last day tomorrow but have loved CT (and NYC before that). Must have gone past Wilton on way up to the very pretty Litchfield Hills the other day. You are in for some good weather. Hope you have a great time.

Are you planning any holidays Downunder at all chimneys?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Impressed how NSC discipline has staved off this thread being pulled. A testament to the way we have all been born and bread.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here