Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where do you get your stats?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
In the world of Opta this and that, I read comments under an article about the Man U game and someone had said "Pogba had [x] passes intercepted in the first half". Try as I might, I couldn't find a site that collates all the stuff (blades of grass covered, heat maps, individual dribbles etc etc etc) that any football report seems to include.

I then chanced upon Whoscored.com which kinda does a job - but makes me wonder, where's a good go-to site you go to for your basically irrelevant but interesting nuggets of stat triv?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From TalkShite, then I deduct 10% across the board. Seems about right.

Dare I listen to it? Do they do adverts? I cant abide adverts. That's 110% of the reason why I listen to the BBC 110% of the time.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dare I listen to it? Do they do adverts? I cant abide adverts. That's 110% of the reason why I listen to the BBC 110% of the time.

I only tune in when BBC aren’t covering football, when I need my fix. 50% of the public say the BBC are Corbynistas, 50% say they’re Fascists, and the other 10% like the intellectual programming by Ant&Dec on ITV.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here