Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] A Twitter Plot 3 months in the making.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Well, hardly. I'm guessing that anyone could do it because no-one is looking for it.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, hardly. I'm guessing that anyone could do it because no-one is looking for it.

I'm sure there is an element of tongue in cheek with the comment I posted, and not necessarily believing it to be the greatest ever. No one else has done it (or at least not been seen to have done it) and anyone who does it now will just be copying. But still, over three months, posting the lyrics in reverse order (so that when reading through the time line they are in the correct order) and to have, on the whole, managed to post seemingly regularly without anyone saying 'hang on, there's something suspicious going on here' (despite tweets about Bismillah and Galileo) surely deserves, at a bare minimum, a nod of respect.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's just her.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Clever but what a load of shit people write, I watched the video and there are tweets about making a salad and how long ago an ariana grande song was released. She must write this crap all the time for no one to notice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here