Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watching the Liverpool game in Ayr

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unless Ayr is a tropical island to the east of Fuji, you haven't really got the hang of this, have you?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Unless Ayr is a tropical island to the east of Fuji, you haven't really got the hang of this, have you?

LOL - I like Ayr and have great childhood memories of holidays there but I agree. This forum is designed for people to announce how Exotic a holiday they are currently on. Ayr doesn't really '' cut it ''

y

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not normally in favour of new NSC sub-forums but shirley we would all benefit from having one for threads like 'Anyone else watching [insert game here] in [insert random town anywhere in the world here]. NSC might well be two thirds of the way to being Mumsnet, but there's probably no need to go the extra mile and become a match-based dating site also. IMHO, like.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Having to spend the weekend at the Father In Law's in Ayr, anyone else going to be in Ayr at the weekend and watching the game in one of Ayr's fine establishments?

A public house in Ayr might be showing the game live on British Telecommunications Sport Channel.
I think they may be have that advancement in technology up there, now they know the earth isn't flat anymore :lolol:

[MENTION=11767]Aristotle[/MENTION] an Albion sleeper agent might be able to help.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
They won’t let the Tartan Flask in will they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Get yourself over on the Ardrossan to Brodick ferry and bus across to Blackwaterfoot.

Kinloch Hotel Beer Festival from 12 to 5pm followed by the match live on the big screen in the Public Bar....some fabulous beers and live bands on display. £5 to get in and beer pretty cheap (£3-£4 a pint). Weather forecast is superb too...

Last two years it has been a real blast!\\

So come on down! Your FiL will like it too!

TNBA

TTF

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Same as last week. I don’t give a shit.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
A public house in Ayr might be showing the game live on British Telecommunications Sport Channel.
I think they may be have that advancement in technology up there, now they know the earth isn't flat anymore :lolol:

[MENTION=11767]Aristotle[/MENTION] an Albion sleeper agent might be able to help.

Is it on BT Sport - Oh shit...........................I don't have BT Sport at home - Spose I could go to pub and have a small glass of sherry and watch it.. You know what that means. You get drunken messages from me on here on Saturday and some people in my phone contact list get drunken texts after the match - Please accept advance apologies

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Get yourself over on the Ardrossan to Brodick ferry and bus across to Blackwaterfoot.

Kinloch Hotel Beer Festival from 12 to 5pm followed by the match live on the big screen in the Public Bar....some fabulous beers and live bands on display. £5 to get in and beer pretty cheap (£3-£4 a pint). Weather forecast is superb too...

Last two years it has been a real blast!\\

So come on down! Your FiL will like it too!

TNBA

TTF

If they bring their tartan blanket can they crash there after? Think I'd have too

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is it on BT Sport - Oh shit...........................I don't have BT Sport at home - Spose I could go to pub and have a small glass of sherry and watch it.. You know what that means. You get drunken messages from me on here on Saturday and some people in my phone contact list get drunken texts after the match - Please accept advance apologies

Thats fighting talk norf of the border
I wondered why your quotes are so legible :lolol:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Is Ayr that part of Scotland that is even more remote than Scotland itself.

On the plus side you can probably buy a house if you collect 3 vouchers from the side of a cereal box. I do feel sorry you have to travel to the outback . Hope you have a great weekend !

Just looked on rightmove. U can buy a 2 bed flat in Ayr for £35 k ! Obviously hugely desirable place to live !

Last edited:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Is Ayr that part of Scotland that is even more remote than Scotland itself.

On the plus side you can probably buy a house if you collect 3 vouchers from the side of a cereal box. I do feel sorry you have to travel to the outback . Hope you have a great weekend !

Just looked on rightmove. U can buy a 2 bed flat in Ayr for £35 k ! Obviously hugely desirable place to live !

:wanker:

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh

Apologies, been very slow getting to this - too slow to be of any help unfortunately. As it happens I wouldn't have been of much use anyway. I can confirm we have electricity and TVs in Edinburgh, but I wouldn't like to speak for Ayr...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Apologies, been very slow getting to this - too slow to be of any help unfortunately. As it happens I wouldn't have been of much use anyway. I can confirm we have electricity and TVs in Edinburgh, but I wouldn't like to speak for Ayr...

How's the new brew gettinģ on? :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here