Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mo Salah Appreciation Thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been wanting to start this thread for a few months after watching a documentary on itv on Mo. The guy’s an absolute legend. I didn’t even begrudge his goal against us in the friendly last season. He is worshiped in Eygpt - a man of class, integrity & honesty. He joins famous names like Jessie Lingard & Eric Cantona on my list of legendary players that don’t play for the Man Utd defeating stripes. Cheers Mo. #legend

8B0F0F59-D43F-470F-8D74-9357E8E3B842.jpeg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Scouse fan on Twitter saying Salah was being racially abused by Palace fans tonight, terrorist, suicide bomber etc.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The more love we give the saintly Mo the more we can hapily clap his consolation goal. Reverse karma.

nose.gif

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
FFS why would you start this thread five days before we play them? Why??

Ah yeh I forgot that - mods pls delete :lol:

Ps - of course we’ll lose away at Liverpool

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
FFS why would you start this thread five days before we play them? Why??

I was thinking that, Sod’s law eh?

I have to admit (at this present moment in time), I like Salah. A talented footballer who even on an off day poses a serious threat to any team. Seems like a decent guy as well. Thought Palace fans targeting him as the pantomime villain was classless. Sakho fouled him, the penalty was fairly awarded, stop whingeing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was thinking that, Sod’s law eh?

I have to admit (at this present moment in time), I like Salah. A talented footballer who even on an off day poses a serious threat to any team. Seems like a decent guy as well. Thought Palace fans targeting him as the pantomime villain was classless. Sakho fouled him, the penalty was fairly awarded, stop whingeing.

And apparently racially abused him :ffsparr:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And apparently racially abused him :ffsparr:
What would you expect from that sewer of a club?

They started booing Milner because he had the temerity to tackle Mr Tumble fairly.

Then, when they carried on fouling and cheating as they were being outplayed, they blamed the ref and Salah.

Taking it further and to nasty racist levels wouldn't surprise me at all.

Just scum, from top to bottom.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Scouse fan on Twitter saying Salah was being racially abused by Palace fans tonight, terrorist, suicide bomber etc.

To be fair that isn't Racist abuse...it's anti islam abuse. Unless Islam is a race now?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
What would you expect from that sewer of a club?

They started booing Milner because he had the temerity to tackle Mr Tumble fairly.

Then, when they carried on fouling and cheating as they were being outplayed, they blamed the ref and Salah.

Taking it further and to nasty racist levels wouldn't surprise me at all.

Just scum, from top to bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
its not racist though, as Islam isnt a race.which i believe is the point he was making that you appear to have missed.
Clearly she hasn't missed that point at all. Her crime, if you will, is one of pedantry.

The overriding point being made is that it is uncalled for in 2018, although I'm not going to assume you've missed that yourself.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Clearly she hasn't missed that point at all. Her crime, if you will, is one of pedantry.

The overriding point being made is that it is uncalled for in 2018, although I'm not going to assume you've missed that yourself.

Racial abuse is uncalled for, so is hate crime abuse. havnt missed anything.
Islam is not a race

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Racial abuse is uncalled for, so is hate crime abuse. havnt missed anything.
Islam is not a race
Well quite. Blindingly obvious.

So what made you think Thunderbolt had missed any of that? As far as I can see, she simply pointed out that it was still a hate crime even if it wasn't racist. She didn't miss any point.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
To be fair that isn't Racist abuse...it's anti islam abuse. Unless Islam is a race now?

You can argue the semantics of racism all day, but, had he been a white, Anglo Saxon Moslem he wouldn’t have got the same kind of abuse. Let’s face it, most racists aren’t that bright, and he’s as likely to be a Catholic priest as he is a suicide bomber.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I just love how they are having a go at Salah for what they consider cheating when they have in their team the worst culprit in the league. They really should be renamed Crystal Hypocrites

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here