NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cool photo bro.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's slide into the hedge, hasn't it? And the one behind it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
owl2.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
Saw a fair few parking tickets on the walk back through from the Bridge to Coldean yesterday. Looking (sideways) at that picture, would be surprised if they didn't get tickets for obstructing the pavement.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You want to try living in Leigh on Sea mate. Pavement parking is compulsory round here. That minor infringement wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. It's not like you can't negotiate round it.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
You want to try living in Leigh on Sea mate. Pavement parking is compulsory round here. That minor infringement wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. It's not like you can't negotiate round it.

I had to pick up the wench from Leigh broadway Saturday night. Cars everywhere! That's a busy little place. The Hollywood of Southend I'm told.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Saw a fair few parking tickets on the walk back through from the Bridge to Coldean yesterday. Looking (sideways) at that picture, would be surprised if they didn't get tickets for obstructing the pavement.

Larger than usual collection of tickets on cars on Falmer Road going up towards Woodingdean as well on Sunday............this happens every single home game as people park on the grass verge (road is double-yellowed most of the way up)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

If only it was a cycle lane.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I had to pick up the wench from Leigh broadway Saturday night. Cars everywhere! That's a busy little place. The Hollywood of Southend I'm told.

Leigh Broadway. Avenue of broken dreams.

Mind you. Got talking to that bloke Matt Linnen who got to the semi final of the X factor on Leigh broadway on Saturday night. Lovely bloke. Really interested in the Albion too...for a happy hammer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here