Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
ZAHA STAYING AT PALACE

Sky Sports News have been told by Crystal Palace's that their business is done and Wilfried Zaha is staying at the club.

:clap2:

I bet he's happy.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Soooooo predictable borrrring

And they've done some ok business.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Some being the operative word! They haven't signed a Right Back or a new striker which they both wanted desperately. I guess this means they'll sign Danny Simpson in the next few days as free agent, and then rely on Benteke/Wickham/Ayew for their striking options!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can't wait for all the muppets on #cpfc who were lambasting him for the last 24 hours to suddenly change their tune

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Spent all that time ****ing around with derisory bids for Chalov, now they're going into the new season with Benteke, Ayew and Connor Wickham as their only strikers :lolol:

Joel Ward or maybe Danny Simpson as right backs.

Thingy or Henderson in goal.

I hope Zaha's back is ok, he's got a lot of heavy lifting to do.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Quite possible VAR has put a few clubs off taking the plunge on him, shame he has this in his locker as he'd be playing his football for a much better club by now.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well at least the hooded goons will be happy and be filling #CPFC with joyous posts that their talisman is staying...............

.........................oh.

Charlie Tuckey
@CTuckey99
·
1m
Sorry not having this BUSINESS IS NOT ****ING DONE WE NEED A BLOODY ****ING RIGHT BACK A NEW STRIKER YOU DAFT ***** GET THE **** OUT OF MY CLUB YOU LETHARGIC NONCES #CPFC

JoshuaJames [MENTION=4714]Josh[/MENTION]oatley93
I don’t blame Wilf for wanting to leave this shambles of a club *♂️ how have we not brought in a striker and a right back!?! #cpfc

Chris
@Nyerider
·
2m
This transfer window has been nothing short of disgraceful for Palace. So ill thought out, no real strategy, just trying to paper over the cracks of an aging squad. We have shown no more ambition than to try and survive. No wonder Zaha wants out. #cpfc

Domenico De Prospo
@DProspo
·
2m
We’re in the Premier League in name only we’ve been run as if we’re in the Championship for the last few years. The likes of Burnley & Watford have shown more ambition than us. Embarrassing.

#CPFC

Callum Smith
@spiffinsmithin
·
2m
Even by Parish and Freedman's standards, this transfer window has been an absolute shambles. #cpfc

liam dowd [MENTION=503]Liam[/MENTION]dowd2409
·
2m
No more signings. How much of a ****ing joke can this be?!?!?!? No striker. No right back. Zaha doesnt want to be there WHY ****ING KEEP HIM!?!? **** you Parish & **** you Dougie
@CEO4TAG
#CPFC

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Quite possible VAR has put a few clubs off taking the plunge on him, shame he has this in his locker as he'd be playing his football for a much better club by now.

One trick pony. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1159474802735943682[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here