Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When it comes to more subjective decisions the VAR ref isn't judging the challenge, he's judging whether the footage appears to show what the ref thought he saw - the ref is supposed to explain his decision to the video official who looks at the video and if he can see what the ref is saying
Well that's ****ing stupid.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well well well, this has got very exciting for you all, I’m sure it will be 400 pages by the weekend.
Bad show by Wilf, badly advised or not, it is very calculated for maximum effect.
We don’t want Tosun, so it will be interesting what the final deal will be, my guess is a straight £75 mill.
Will be a few arrivals tomorrow if this goes ahead.
See you soon .

theboybilly

Well well well, this has got very exciting for you all, I’m sure it will be 400 pages by the weekend.
Bad show by Wilf, badly advised or not, it is very calculated for maximum effect.
We don’t want Tosun, so it will be interesting what the final deal will be, my guess is a straight £75 mill.
See you soon .

Oh the irony

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
See you soon .

You've got one tonight. Relegated with Cardiff, and hopefully relegated with you.

BREAKING: Spanish midfielder Victor Camarasa has joined Crystal Palace on a one-year loan deal from La Liga side Real Betis

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
How does it work with sell on clauses when players are exchanged. £70m + two players - how much do Man U get?

They’ll get 20% of the £70,000,000. It’s the reason every club going after Zaha is offering player swaps. They’re trying to drop down how much Palace have to pay Man.U in the hope it’ll lower their own price

They will get the value of the overall deal. So £70m cash and say them players are worth £30 then they get 20/25% of the £100m.

How would that work? Who decides the fee of the player?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You've got one tonight. Relegated with Cardiff, and hopefully relegated with you.

BREAKING: Spanish midfielder Victor Camarasa has joined Crystal Palace on a one-year loan deal from La Liga side Real Betis
Good signing ....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
See you soon .

Oh the irony

What’s ironic?

I don't see any irony. I feel that as long as they have time to recruit and the fee gives them the finances to purchase 2 or 3 players this may be a good thing for Palace.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Well well well, this has got very exciting for you all

It's a bit like when your favourite comedy announces a new series. You can't help but get excited!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
See you soon .

A genuine question for you ... why does Zaha rate Everton a better place for his future than CP?

Parish pays him fortunes, he’s loved, the team’s built around him and Everton (also) never win anything.

I can’t see what’s the great attraction for Zaha.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
See you soon .

Panic buys? Why have you waited until now - you’ve got the Wan-Bissaka money haven’t you?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A genuine question for you ... why does Zaha rate Everton a better place for his future than CP?

Parish pays him fortunes, he’s loved, the team’s built around him and Everton (also) never win anything.

Another pay rise. Huge signing on fee. No real chance of relegation, Possibility of a trophy. Mainly it's about money though

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well well well, this has got very exciting for you all
Well it is quite funny.

Possibly the funniest part about his desperate plea to leave is that it comes so soon after Heshe posted pics of him being so happy at Palace.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Getting away from the Stade de Clad isn’t enough ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They’ll get 20% of the £70,000,000. It’s the reason every club going after Zaha is offering player swaps. They’re trying to drop down how much Palace have to pay Man.U in the hope it’ll lower their own price
I doubt that.

How would that work? Who decides the fee of the player?
A tribunal?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Rumours of a £200k a week deal probably helps.
I think he’s hoping someone else comes in tomorrow, but it’s a dangerous game to play.

theboybilly

I don't see any irony. I feel that as long as they have time to recruit and the fee gives them the finances to purchase 2 or 3 players this may be a good thing for Palace.

I do. For so long we've been told how great the recruitment is at Palace and how they can get almost anybody they want. Here we are watching them scrape around for dubious targets (now being asked to almost double their bid for this Russian striker) and all this reliant on getting shot of Zaha before the window shuts (despite them already pocketing the AWB cash). They are going to have to get a shift on tomorrow but amateurism doesn't begin to describe it. And now some of their fans are almost saying they would drive the turncoat to Goodison

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I’ll happily call out anyone who posts genuinely offensive shit whatever team they support.

Seeing as how you and I have gently batted the subject of a certain, spicy, Caribbean poultry dish about on this board...the merits of Robbie whatsisface and his Jerk chicken franchise opposite Selhurst...WITHOUT either party leaping to accuse the other of racism I might be able to think of one of your clown-themed chums who seems to evade your famously even hand....

Now...hang about...it’ll come to me in a tick...I think it rhymes with “buggy”and makes me think of spunk on toast for some reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here