Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Any pics from training today little fella?

Looking for the one with Zaha’s face as he’s told ‘And you’re not ****ing off abroad either you disloyal runt’ by the Spiv.

344323f6bebf99ae512e6e8dc907be88.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I will be some sort of 'ist' for this from our South London friends...

Zahahaha for leaving or the granddad manager for losing? Not sure...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Underperformer
This is all about perspective but I’m going to go with Crystal Palace. The Eagles should be a side competing for the top half in my eyes but I see them being involved in the relegation picture once again this term.

A lot has been made of the fact they’ve kept Wilfried Zaha. Yet it’s clear he doesn’t want to be there anymore. If he sulks, or simply fails to perform, the Eagles could have their Premier League wings clipped this season.

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/football-whispers-writers-2019-20-premier-league-predictions?utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=we-are-brighton&fbclid=IwAR3EQLdOHaemcSFs8gKr59alOA5lQFqD5MuZNiPAhudZcVbF6CmWfWWQHxo

They must read NSC.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Motty of all people said the same on Talksport this afternoon. Essentially said they’ve got a pissed off player who doesn’t want to be there, and the jury is out as to whether he’ll get stuck in. If he doesn’t, Palace are fooked (one man team). Motty tipped them for relegation

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Motty of all people said the same on Talksport this afternoon. Essentially said they’ve got a pissed off player who doesn’t want to be there, and the jury is out as to whether he’ll get stuck in. If he doesn’t, Palace are fooked (one man team). Motty tipped them for relegation
Tumble's focus will purely be on avoiding injury until a January move away.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Tumble's focus will purely be on avoiding injury until a January move away.

How do you avoid injury? I've been injured in a warm up and done my knee ligaments to the point I couldn't walk, kicking a ball. You cannot under any circumstances 'avoid injury'.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
How do you avoid injury? I've been injured in a warm up and done my knee ligaments to the point I couldn't walk, kicking a ball. You cannot under any circumstances 'avoid injury'.

Errr..claim that you’re injured and don’t play Sir?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Or it could go the other way and he plays out of his skin to keep himself in the headlines and keep himself in the window. Poor form will show poor attitude and who would want to sign him then.
Nah. He'll not want to twist a joint or crock a muscle and mess up his chance of a January breakout from Dodge.

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
The Croydon Cousteau will not be firing on all cylinders due to his hatred of Parish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He should play every game then, he never gets touched. Only way he'll be injured is when he mistimes a dive.
His USP is to hurl himself vigorously to the floor while bumping into a defender's leg. On purpose.

He could hurt himself doing that.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Talking about you again
https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=279631

They were banging on about Murray for a very long time
Oh wow, I missed this. I'm not sure what's more amusing, the fact that they're so obsessed with us or the fact that they can't even get insults right.

I've had this shit from some of the GOON crew on Twitter.

So, apparently I have ginger hair (I have no issue with ginger hair, Stevie can shag my wife etc) but I don't, it's blonde. It's always been blonde. Only Palace tits could be so stupid. Nobody I've ever met in my life has got that wrong. Morons.

Also, I have a mullet?! Hmm. I've never had that haircut. Maybe try again, but.....

"Star Wars obsessive" yeah good one. I've got a Star Wars Christmas jumper which is pretty cool. I wear it at Christmas. And.....

"GTI driving" Is that really an insult? Oh and it's a GTI 245 actually. Probably better than your 1995 Vauxhall Corsa which struggles to pull your caravan out of the latest ditch that you've been living in. With your sister.

What an absolute cock. [emoji23]

If you can't even take the piss properly then it's time to give up.......

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
He could break his toe whacking the leg of his bed, fall down the stairs, anything... you cannot 'avoid' injury, in all its guises.

Oi you taking the Pi**, just spent 4hrs at A&E after breaking my little toe stubbing it against a box. Easy injury and 6 to 8 weeks recovery

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oi you taking the Pi**, just spent 4hrs at A&E after breaking my little toe stubbing it against a box. Easy injury and 6 to 8 weeks recovery

Tell those on previous posts that you can avoid injury, I was making the point you can never avoid injury just because you aren't on a football pitch.

Get well soon geeze!

*Edit: I just had a flashback, John Keeley(?) and hedge cutters.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here will do:-

The first 3/1 and even a 27/10 has appeared on palace's relegation line.
That's them moving in 2 points since the window slammed shut.

We're still steadfastly 9/5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here