Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Win win really he goes, all good, he stays the fans will not forget and he will not be happy.
That is the Palace fans you are referring to... they'll forgive him if he is forced to stay-until the next transfer window.

It has been mentioned already that if he is made to stay, as unhappy as he may be, he'll still give 100%.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
[tweet]1159133476177764352[/tweet]

Weren't they slagging off Bolasie after he left? Would be terrific to see if they're a) upset about getting him back or b) deciding he's the new messiah

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Talksport basing the next bit of Drivetime around the 'Zaha situation'...............nice and balanced so far - basically saying the Palace owners and Zaha are all ****s.

Desperate club got him to sign daft new contract and have royally ****ed up
Zaha back in training but 'very unhappy' and 'doesn't want to be there'
Palace real threat of relegation without him
etc etc

It's not funny at all.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I might break my TalkSHITE boycot and actually tune in for the drive home today. I want to hear the GOONSQUAD in full, bitter flow.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Zaha watch 2019/20

Paging @Milivojević

Zaha has now shown you how to escape the Stade De Clad.

Time to make your request official and get your Italian dream move.

It would have have been 5-0 on aggregate if it wasn’t for you last season damn it!

But good luck and all the best with getting out of there.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The best bit if he goes is Palace have a day to replace him and every club knows their Prem survival depends on getting a replacement.

“Hello West Brom. How much for Matty Phillips? . . . Oh, £35,000,000? I guess we don’t have much choice”

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think the best situation for everyone (well, us) is that Zaha stays.

Palace don't get their squillions
Palace DO keep Zaha, who doesn't want to play for them
Palace fans DO turn on him and boo him.

And what an absolute c*nt Zaha is. One of those mercenary types who is happy to sign extensions year on year for ever inflated sums but then get all pissy when the club dares to hold him to that contract. The act of a complete c*ntpipe.

It *could* happen with Dunk, though? Maybe not this season, but January or next Summer?

Or maybe not at all and the club will realise his ambition (and revenue potential), not stand in his way and be ready to replace him with the recruits already onboard...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It *could* happen with Dunk, though? Maybe not this season, but January or next Summer?

Or maybe not at all and the club will realise his ambition (and revenue potential), not stand in his way and be ready to replace him with the recruits already onboard...

Dunk will move on at some point. But you can guarantee it won't be via the kind of clown-infested circus fiasco shitshow that Palace have turned this whole sorry (hilarious) saga into.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Dunk will move on at some point. But you can guarantee it won't be via the kind of clown-infested circus fiasco shitshow that Palace have turned this whole sorry (hilarious) saga into.

Exactly. Hence the second sentence.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
An “agent” with less than 5000 followers and who has a photo that a quick reverse image search shows is a stock image of “black Male in suit”.

Do people really fool for this shit?

Not fallen for anything. Just saw it floating about and thought I'd share it with the class, in amongst all the general amusement. You have to take everything on social media with a large pinch of salt, thought that went without saying.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm gonna hurt myself laughing if I read much more of #CPFC.

[tweet]1159127464955777025

Whilst totally ignoring that he asked to leave in May and the Spiv has put one barrier after the other to stop him leaving

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here