Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You have clearly forgotten where Brighton were been before the Amex - I guess Palace players do appreciate fans who stay and watch up to final whistle rather than leave 10 or 15 minutes beforehand - Brighton are the West Ham of the South Coast :)

The difference being - BHA went and did something about it. It took 12 years, but we eventually managed to move on from our shithole. CPFC2010 still wallow in theirs like a smacked-up ratboy in a leaky, shit-encrusted crack den, and will do so for whatever remains of their miserable existence.

Oh, and spare me this delusional MYTH that all Palace fans are glued to their seats till the 95th minute. I've seen plenty of yawning gaps opening up in your stands when your jester outfit is once getting dry-humped at home.

The delusion is strong with this one.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You have clearly forgotten where Brighton were been before the Amex - I guess Palace players do appreciate fans who stay and watch up to final whistle rather than leave 10 or 15 minutes beforehand - Brighton are the West Ham of the South Coast :)

Ah Croydonjoke. Well done for dragging out your perceived stereotype of Brighton fans, based on what exactly? You must be one of the Spiv's Ultras nobody has heard about outside of the Stad de Clad.

Care to remind us how many of you were left with 15 minutes to go last season against us? Either game-your choice.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ah Croydonjoke. Well done for dragging out your perceived stereotype of Brighton fans, based on what exactly? You must be one of the Spiv's Ultras nobody has heard about outside of the Stad de Clad.

Care to remind us how many of you were left with 15 minutes to go last season against us? Either game-your choice.

I think it was just that bloke who does the Vlog things on YouTube and the guy who stands behind him doing wanker signs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think it was just that bloke who does the Vlog things on YouTube and the guy who stands behind him doing wanker signs.

Was he continuously pushing the hair out of his eyes whilst looking incredulous and about to burst into tears?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The difference being - BHA went and did something about it. It took 12 years, but we eventually managed to move on from our shithole. CPFC2010 still wallow in theirs like a smacked-up ratboy in a leaky, shit-encrusted crack den, and will do so for whatever remains of their miserable existence.

Oh, and spare me this delusional MYTH that all Palace fans are glued to their seats till the 95th minute. I've seen plenty of yawning gaps opening up in your stands when your jester outfit is once getting dry-humped at home.

The delusion is strong with all of them. You have to remember they actually believed they were the Team of The 80s. Now all they have are clean gutters and Benteke.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How any player of theirs can walk around that utter shitfest of a stadium and think, "YEEEAAAAHHHH" is beyond me. They visit away venues with world class facilities and then every week have to return to 1974 and a weeping yellow concrete cyst of such utter wankness
You have clearly forgotten where Brighton were been before the Amex
No, we haven't. That was crap too. It wasn't falling apart, but it wasn't designed for football, so it was a crap place to have to call home. But we knew it, and the players knew it. And the club and fans worked tirelessly to do something about it. The Fifth Column's point is that you're in the Premier League, and your players and away fans are used to visiting much nicer stadiums. Your club has been gifted the money to do something about it, but they haven't.

I guess Palace players do appreciate fans who stay and watch up to final whistle rather than leave 10 or 15 minutes beforehand
Your own chairman labelled Palace fans as fickle in terms of attendance.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Medium

Despite an intense summer deep-clean, it has emerged that Palace were still unfortunately unable to remove the vermin from their training ground.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

If you could read I'd lend you my copy of Build a Bonfire

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

EASY :wave: how's you doing? I see you've not changed.

We love our Shithole and let's be honest it's what makes us unique from all these soulless modern day stadiums, nothing wrong with a bit of dirt and concrete.....

Apparently still plenty of tickets for your game tomorrow? call yourself premier league :glare:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

We love our Shithole and let's be honest it's what makes us unique from all these soulless modern day stadiums, nothing wrong with a bit of dirt and concrete.....

Apparently still plenty of tickets for your game tomorrow? call yourself premier league :glare:

144 at the moment, will all be gone before KO

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Palace now trying to have a dig about attendances... You couldn't make it up!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
No, we haven't. That was crap too. It wasn't falling apart, but it wasn't designed for football, so it was a crap place to have to call home. But we knew it, and the players knew it. And the club and fans worked tirelessly to do something about it. The Fifth Column's point is that you're in the Premier League, and your players and away fans are used to visiting much nicer stadiums. Your club has been gifted the money to do something about it, but they haven't.
Your own chairman labelled Palace fans as fickle in terms of attendance.
No hurry, let's give it a few months at least!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

150 odd tickets (may be less by now) in a 30K plus stadium in the middle of the summer holidays when so many people are abroad on holiday?

What a desperate desperate muppet :lolol:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Remind me, when was the last time Palace sold 30,000 tickets for a match...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here