Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You couldn't make it up:

Palace have loads of cash but need to sell the wantaway player Mr Tumble but can't afford to sell him otherwise the deal falls through but the agent holds all the cards and Parish isn't very good at poker. Is that right?

In a nutshell. I wish I was competent with this stuff like El Pres and Bozza but, looking at it from a position of ignorance it seems like a total and utter shitfest...entirely of Palaces own making...which has sunk other clubs before.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
In a nutshell. I wish I was competent with this stuff like El Pres and Bozza but, looking at it from a position of ignorance it seems like a total and utter shitfest...entirely of Palaces own making...which has sunk other clubs before.

Ha ha! What a complete MESS of a club.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
You couldn't make it up:

Palace have loads of cash but need to sell the wantaway player Mr Tumble but can't afford to sell him otherwise the deal falls through but the agent holds all the cards and Parish isn't very good at poker. Is that right?

And on this, referring to the overview from the Sun, Palace don’t have “loads of cash” what they have is a load of obligations, some very expensive wages and crumbling infrastructure. They also have some major investors who want out and no one lining up to take their place.

If I was Parish I’d be losing sleep on this. If the team, for whatever reason, start to misfire and Palace get into trouble then ALL of these chickens will be coming home to roost. And the roost will be up for sale.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And on this, referring to the overview from the Sun, Palace don’t have “loads of cash” what they have is a load of obligations, some very expensive wages and crumbling infrastructure. They also have some major investors who want out and no one lining up to take their place.

If I was Parish I’d be losing sleep on this. If the team, for whatever reason, start to misfire and Palace get into trouble then ALL of these chickens will be coming home to roost. And the roost will be up for sale.

And then someone will set fire to the roost. It's the Croydon way.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
HMRC have dropped the criminal aspect of the investigation I saw on here the other day.

It relates to some shonky deal between Parish and Salthouse related to a chain of chicken restaurants (attractively called “dirty bird”) in London because, let’s face it , there ain’t enough Fried Chicken to be had in Croydon and Surrounds.

Any deal involving Parish has to be dodgy. It just has to be.

Be careful , Murray was a shareholder as well* . Don’t tarnish a palace legend in your quest to score points . Bozza might not like it either as it reflects poorly on the Albion .

* correct me if incorrect .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Nice Executive Summary, no problem with that!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A worthy thread if you have a minute or two.

[tweet]1145615166412918785[/tweet]

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
A bit of casual racism , lovely .

What? You are a ridiculous person.

Perhaps I missed the part where only Black people dine at fried chicken restaurants.

And if you’re trying to claim there ISNT a lot of them in south London (fried chicken joints, not blacks) well, good luck with that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A lot of points raised, Doug answers exactly...

...none of them.

Then throws out a little bit of whataboutary defection.

Textbook.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
A bit of casual racism , lovely .

I’ve never said this in all the years of posting on NSC. I’ve been called all sorts but never a racist. I absolutely will not sit back and let you or anyone else, friend or foe, accuse me of that.

I’m going to give you a chance to apologise and be a gentleman. One chance.

Your move.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

Best case scenario for me is; they keep the SEGW, so no money raised, plus the extortionate wages, and then the football side of the business goes wrong; SP runs out of moves. :lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A lot of points raised, Doug answers exactly...

...none of them.

Then throws out a little bit of whataboutary defection.

Textbook.

Classic [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] - never can answer the facts and just picks her own agenda... bless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here