Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
It doesn't want to get it.

To be fair he is not alone as there are few numpties currently wetting themselves on the BBS about this. Reading the thread, this part is started by that old story teller OG.
https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?p=14880670
They are happy to jump on the fact TB puts this amount into his OWN club, but never criticise the spiv for taking money out of theirs
If they think an owner spends money on his own interests is wrong, it puzzles me why they don't look a little closer to home just up the road and look at the huge sums Abramovich has invested in his own club.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Really sticks in your craw that we're fortunate enough have an owner who invests in BHA both on and off the pitch, all the time remaining within FFP, interest-free and with no strings attached dunnit. I can certainly see why you'd be upset, when you look at the chancers and spivs currently running your shabby outfit. How much did Disney pay himself last year out of the CPFC2010 coffers for gracing your rancid little club with his presence for another season ?

Suck it up, buttercup.
:bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I love the way that Parish is nearly always referred to as The Spiv on NSC now. Good Work :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be fair he is not alone as there are few numpties currently wetting themselves on the BBS about this. Reading the thread, this part is started by that old story teller OG.
https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?p=14880670
They are happy to jump on the fact TB puts this amount into his OWN club, but never criticise the spiv for taking money out of theirs
If they think an owner spends money on his own interests is wrong, it puzzles me why they don't look a little closer to home just up the road and look at the huge sums Abramovich has invested in his own club.

It would do wonders for my ever lacking faith in humanity if one, just one of them, were able to point out the difference between "borrowing" and an 'interest free, open ended loan'.

I firmly believe they aren't all fick as pig pooh.

Sure if Mr Bloom can't/won't carry on and needs his money back we is in trouble.
But all the time he doesn't and inexplicably is still pumping his money in (even though the club made a profit) then everything is ok.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
And just how many times did Glenn appear on Question Of Sport when he played for you?

#asmallclublikePalace

Seeing as you’ve chosen to ask, I’ll hazard a guess the answer is none? I’m not sure what relevance his appearing on a quiz show whilst playing for Brighton is mind.

Personally I think QoS was past it’s sell by date around about the time Glen was born, but seeing as he’s going to be on it I may well check it out.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I didn't realise he asked for any of it back yet.

He hasn't. He's invested in the club to make it a top 10 club in the foreseeable future and continues to do so, not use the club as a source of earnings for himself (like The Spiv, does).

Just Palarse trolls doing what they do best, Troll.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Start paying back bloom ? £311 m and rising .
Dougshit-how's that apology coming along?

As others have said: sadly having shit for brains means you will never get it with regards to Tony Bloom. Now please fuc.k off.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I love the way that Parish is nearly always referred to as The Spiv on NSC now. Good Work :thumbsup:

Utterly vile creature, as was Jordan. What is it with Palace and utter slimeballs? (see also Allardyce/Samuel, Pardew/Alan), not to mention being sartorial disasters each and every one.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Ha, [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] has made you look like a right ****.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just for you Dougshit-Tony Bloom has INVESTED his millions in BHAFC. If he gets a return great. If not-he's not looking for repayment. Hard to comprehend for a Palace dimwit isn't it?

Now kindly f.uck off.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ha, [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] has made you look like a right ****.
To be fair that isn't difficult. Dougshit makes itself look a right **** every time it posts on here

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Just for the record i think we owe Bloom £222.7m and not the £311m Dougie says. that's an £88m difference

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It would do wonders for my ever lacking faith in humanity if one, just one of them, were able to point out the difference between "borrowing" and an 'interest free, open ended loan'.

I firmly believe they aren't all fick as pig pooh.

Sure if Mr Bloom can't/won't carry on and needs his money back we is in trouble.
But all the time he doesn't and inexplicably is still pumping his money in (even though the club made a profit) then everything is ok.
[MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION] seems to fit this remit, every now and then, and yet.......

after 1 game(one!) of the potter era, i'm starting to think that bloomy thinks that the albion may break even at some point, and then, and then....

happy day

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Just for the record i think we owe Bloom £222.7m and not the £311m Dougie says. that's an £88m difference

Palace fans aren't that good with numbers. Not enough fingers to count with.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just for you Dougshit-Tony Bloom has INVESTED his millions in BHAFC. If he gets a return great. If not-he's not looking for repayment. Hard to comprehend for a Palace dimwit isn't it?

Now kindly f.uck off.

It has had this explained many times over the years, it doesn't suit it's agenda to actually take notice of the truth, instead it spouts its trolling nonsense here as it has on it's own board.

BTW I read a few posts in the linked BBS thread and it is truly tragic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here