Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That site isn’t that accurate, they have your total payroll for 2019 as £31 million , as opposed to the correct figure of £101 million.

They seem to have your top earners fairly well pegged, so I doubt its a million miles out.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To be fair on all of this, a better comparison would be palace's wages year 1 in the PL versus ours, then year 2, and 3. I think the gap will be smaller with the major difference being the ridiculous wages for little return splashed on Benteke and Meyer. Of course this is offset by wage inflation in the intervening years but I think it gives a better comparison.

No, that would be a ridiculous comparison, not fair in the slightest.

The PL broadcasting deal was much lower then, so all PL clubs had far lower payroll costs in 2013/14.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
May I interrupt the willy waving to inquire:

1. how the bidding war is going and
2. what will the price tag increase be to reflect swearing at own fans now?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nice try, but the figures are for the accounting period ending in 2013, which for CPFC2010 Ltd was 30 June 2013, i.e. before they joined the PL.

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/...bfe60cddba2184303df33eb91eadd31313247bef037f1

Don’t be so bloody ridiculous, why would any Brighton fan want to do a fair comparison?

Just did a PL comparison,
CPFC -first season £45 mill, second season £68 mill.
BHAFC-first season £77mill, second season £101 mill.

But that's not a fair comparison either, as the money given to each club by the PL differs wildly:

2013/14 - CPFC2010 received £73M

2017/18 - BHA received £108M

Crystal Palace, goals for: 20
Brighton & Hove Albion, goals for: 25

he/she never adresses my queries, (a reasonable question i thought), i don't know why?

It literally baffles me how EVERY post gets FACTUALLY torn to shreds by BHA fans yet still the franchise fans keep embarrassing themselves! Postcode boy - you said about us having a ‘sugar daddy’ (which I think is more your sexual fantasy) and I call in a national finance expert to prove you have a much higher ridiculous wage bill and you still go on?! And fail to aknowledge the fact you were shown up again!!!!

Well done all - particularly liked the goals for post to ruin another one :lol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well it really does look like that nobody wants Dibley apart from a Hun outfit understandably wanting to try before buy.

Tragically for the wankpuffins though it looks like one of the deadliest top flight combinations of Tiny Tears and Tiny Ears is going to be broken up what with a bargain £0.5M loan fee being wanted to take the prolific Benteke away.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He potentially is but for some reason has long lost his mojo

Wouldn't it be fantastic though if Palace sold him cheap and he then rediscovered what he once had at Villa

Yeah but only if he scored in games they lost. That would be so funny on every level.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Brilliant... 400 pages of total nonsense about a nobody, why NSC is so funny sometimes.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
400 pages now and no sign of it losing momentum.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Another good performance from wilf yesterday, he really isn’t letting the transfer speculation get to him. He will go but I reckon it will be at the end of the season asI’d love him to play once more at the Amex in the red and blue.
If we get a realistic offer , by realistic I mean £60/70m, he will go and go with my blessing. He really is a superstar and we’ve been so lucky to have him.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha has told the club he is willing to stay for the rest of the season, with no club willing to match the Selhurst Park side's £80m valuation of the Ivory Coast international. "

That's big of him :laugh:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Another good performance from wilf yesterday, he really isn’t letting the transfer speculation get to him. He will go but I reckon it will be at the end of the season asI’d love him to play once more at the Amex in the red and blue.
If we get a realistic offer , by realistic I mean £60/70m, he will go and go with my blessing. He really is a superstar and we’ve been so lucky to have him.

You'll get £40M+ 'clauses' in the summer I reckon. But agree I think we'd all love to have an attacking player like Wilf in our squad

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here