Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Rattled, envious and now realising the inevitability of us surpassing them in every single facet of the game at some point soon.......so what we see is ill-informed straw-clutching of the highest order because it makes them feel better.

Deep down they KNOW we’re going to be ahead in every conceivable way (except debt and food hygiene warnings) sometime soon and they simply can’t stand the thought of it.

They might finish above us again this year, but at some point soon they’ll be relegated, and when they are, they’re fooked. We wouldn’t be.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Steve the Spiv has bet the farm on staying in the PL. They are probably the most ill-equipped club in the Premier League to withstand relegation.

They have got nice clean gutters though.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
How any player of theirs can walk around that utter shitfest of a stadium and think, "YEEEAAAAHHHH" is beyond me. They visit away venues with world class facilities and then every week have to return to 1974 and a weeping yellow concrete cyst of such utter wankness, it cant be much fun being a Premier League player at Palace.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
How any player of theirs can walk around that utter shitfest of a stadium and think, "YEEEAAAAHHHH" is beyond me. They visit away venues with world class facilities and then every week have to return to 1974 and a weeping yellow concrete cyst of such utter wankness, it cant be much fun being a Premier League player at Palace.

they aren't there for fun tho', purely...

£££££££££££

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Be fair though, the players are rarely at the ground, they are far more interested in the facilities at the training ground...

...oh.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
All the while Zaha stays there, they’ll stay up. He is their oxygen, him leaving will suffocate their Premier league existence. As others have said, they haven’t looked to the future and built up a strong u23 squad, they have a couple of players which are on the edge of the first team squad but I don’t believe they have any players out on loan in the leagues? Anyone confirm? Not like us who have several loaners in the Championship, another in League 1, let alone in Europe and at one of the biggest teams in the world at Boca Juniors!
They’re living on Zaha inspired borrowed time, we just need to keep doing what we’re doing.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Steve the Spiv would swap his own uncle for a second hand Mazda.

Hey, don’t denigrate Mazda’s by associating them with that shower of shite. I owned one once (an RX-8) and it was a decent car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I don’t believe they have any players out on loan in the leagues? Anyone confirm?.

Transfermarkt says they have a 25yo polish centre back playing first tier football...... In Moldova.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Seeing as you’ve chosen to ask, I’ll hazard a guess the answer is none? I’m not sure what relevance his appearing on a quiz show whilst playing for Brighton is mind.

Personally I think QoS was past it’s sell by date around about the time Glen was born, but seeing as he’s going to be on it I may well check it out.

I was actually just trying to demonstrate the sort of post you were describing in the quote. You are right about QoS but do please give Glen(N) his extra N!

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I was actually just trying to demonstrate the sort of post you were describing in the quote. You are right about QoS but do please give Glen(N) his extra N!

I’m pleading iOS autocorrect.

The blokes one of my all time favourite players, rest assured that wasn’t intentional.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Rattled, envious and now realising the inevitability of us surpassing them in every single facet of the game at some point soon.......so what we see is ill-informed straw-clutching of the highest order because it makes them feel better.

Deep down they KNOW we’re going to be ahead in every conceivable way (except debt and food hygiene warnings) sometime soon and they simply can’t stand the thought of it.

They might finish above us again this year, but at some point soon they’ll be relegated, and when they are, they’re fooked. We wouldn’t be.

I'll still be following their results against Colchester, Stevenage and Crawley. And then Dover, Wrexham and Fylde (a tough side by all accounts).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hey, don’t denigrate Mazda’s by associating them with that shower of shite. I owned one once (an RX-8) and it was a decent car.

I didn't say they weren't. I wouldn't swap my uncle for one though.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
You have clearly forgotten where Brighton were been before the Amex - I guess Palace players do appreciate fans who stay and watch up to final whistle rather than leave 10 or 15 minutes beforehand - Brighton are the West Ham of the South Coast :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You have clearly forgotten where Brighton were been before the Amex - I guess Palace players do appreciate fans who stay and watch up to final whistle rather than leave 10 or 15 minutes beforehand - Brighton are the West Ham of the South Coast :)
Selhurst emptied pretty quickly when we played you last season loser.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

giphy.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here