Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-to-become-best-paid-player-at-crystal-palace

This was last summer:

"Wilfried Zaha has committed his future to Crystal Palace by signing a contract extension, with no release clause, on improved terms to establish him as the highest-earning player at Selhurst Park. The Ivory Coast forward, who signed a five-year deal last summer, is now under contract until the end of the 2022-23 campaign and is understood to be earning around £130,000 a week.

The player, without whom Palace failed to register even a point last season, had spoken with the club’s hierarchy and assured them he would not agitate for a move. That offered some reassurance with the contract extension, first mooted at the end of last season, now signed."

So he's a diving cheat and a proven LIAR too. Yet they'll still be queuing up to brown-nose him on his twitter feed and at the Stad de Clad next season, the deluded GOONS.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How wonderfully de-motivating for Mr Tumble to know that this the peak of his career, he's priced out anything better, and it is all downhill from here.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I really can’t be arsed to continue to argue with someone who seems incapable of actually following a discussion but instead wobbles from one selective post to the next, taking posts out of context pontificating in an immature manner, and then sits back, thinking they’ve just created a masterful response, awaiting the gushing admiration from others of a similar juvenile manner.

It’s like trying to have a debate with a blancmange, so you’ll be pleased to know I’ll not bother interacting with you on this thread in future, however ridiculous your posts become.

I’m sure you’ll be as pleased as me with this outcome. :)

How about you do us a favour and stop interacting with this forum altogether. Go play on your own boards and stop polluting ours with your drivel.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Why don’t you just ignore my posts, newbie?

Thought you weren't playing on this thread any longer? And your "newbie" comment causes me such pain and heartache. I have gone all swiveley-eyed, thrown myself to the floor and burst into tears.

You are as short-sighted and ignorant as your fellow Palace goons that come on here. Got too hot for you? Then you know where the door is. I won't ignore your posts; I will keep calling you out.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why don’t you just ignore my posts, newbie?
Why do you use deflection and nonsense when your argument has been dismantled? Why can't you stand by the points you've attempted to make instead?

Reasonable, rational discussion of why the Zaha/Man U deal was actually not a good thing for the long term future of your club. You think it was, I don't.

You waded in with your opinion, I put my point across, you got all prissy and flounced.

You're making a complete fool of yourself on this thread btw. Please continue, it's funny.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
[MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION] was in the pub Saturday night (presumably with all his mates) at last orders, posting on here
Jesus wept :ffsparr:

That's why all of the thumbs up were so annoying. The admin overheads were playing havoc with valuable drinking time.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So who was in the pub Saturday night with their mates and who was at home on their jack , I’m confused .

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
So who was in the pub Saturday night with their mates and who was at home on their jack , I’m confused .

Well you weren't in the pub with your mates, we know you don't have any and thats why you come on here, saddo.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Name one of these scenarios which isn't hilarious.

In order of liklihood:

- Zaha stays at Palace after stating he wants out. Has a few shit games and the ever "loyal" fanatics turn on him.
- Zaha signs for the mighty, Champions League contenders, EVERTON - Palace pay United £10m+
- Zaha signs for an actual Champions League side for £70-80M. Palace pay United around £15M and spunk the remaining profits on the next Meyer/Benteke and get relegated

i want; the SEGW stays,(no fee in and still paying his extortionate wage), sulks, and this contributes towards their relegation, and then the doodad will hit the fan. win, win, win

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
i thought he was one of the half reasonable ones....

now, i just feel pity
Me too. Apart from the pity bit.

They all show their true colours eventually. Even the seemingly decent ones.

Once the realisation dawns that their club is a complete joke to everyone in football apart from them, they get all shouty, piss their knickers and then FLOUNCE.

Standard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here