[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They also signed Choupo-Moting a while back, so they do sometimes sign the odd duffer.

It's almost like they have more money than they know what to do with and play in a league where they just have to turn up the required number of times a season to walk it.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
That’ll be a good move for him. He might win something.

I'm sure he's matured a certain amount since the United debacle.
But seeing how badly he struggled to adapt there, I'm not sure moving to PSG would work that well for him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm sure he's matured a certain amount since the United debacle.
But seeing how badly he struggled to adapt there, I'm not sure moving to PSG would work that well for him.
He should be able to speak the language which is in his favour. It’s probably agent speak though.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
He should be able to speak the language which is in his favour. It’s probably agent speak though.

I was thinking more of the Big club/big players and being away from his native South London.

Can see it being a good move for him from a CL and winning things perspective.
More importantly though, they are a club capable of pissing away the sort of money Palace need to be able to let him go.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Prior to lockdown the PSG front line was basically my favourite non-Albion thing about football; Di Maria, Neymar, Icardi, Cavani & Mbappe is utter utter utter flair at every level.

Style-wise it makes sense for Zaha, but surely he won't be displacing Di Maria? My grudging respect for him has now turned into a form of nostalgic appreciation, knowing that soon he won't be wearing Palace colours anymore. Plus he seems a decent sort. Good luck to him.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be fair Palace need the benefit of losing his wage and the fee, so it'd be good for them.

Mr Tumble loves being a big fish in a little pond and is probably already worth £20m++ so he's unlikely to want to move unless PSG make promises on games, which they won't, so the usual stalemate I'd suggest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here