Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Be harsh to stop him, he has supported them since he was a boy.

he’s so desperate to get away, all he needs is a cardboard sign round his neck saying ‘someone please buy me’. Stand on streets and he could be a complete Paddington Bear, aw, cute little fella. Almost feel sorry for the knob.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m assuming you’re referring to me, although I may be wrong.

Your right, I’m not keen on being called a liar when I’m not. I also find your casual use of cretin as a term of abuse to be pretty unacceptable in 2019. Fair enough, it’s your board, your rules. I’ve realised it’s better to just let those on here keep showing themselves up rather than call them out for some unacceptable posts.

Amongst some very decent posters on NSC you’ve also acquired some utter cocks in the last few years, just like we have.

Back on topic, I’d hazard a guess that Zaha wore that shirt as his friend Eric Bailly has just been ruled out for 5 months with a dreadful knee injury.

*you’re

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be honest I think we are already.

As are we - 2 1/2 times more than you according to the bookies. Will be fun :)

Have to say if you do lose Zaha you will be up against it considering the players you’ve been linked with. Camarasa (sp) would be good though.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Tumble isn't going anywhere in this window, can't see Charming letting his main asset go with such little time in the window left.

Palace have made it clear they need payment in full and very few clubs have that amount of cash. A Palace mate came up with an interesting spin on this saga, Zaha to Chelsea in the winter window(providing the transfer ban is lifted) with the full back Reece James and the striker Michy Batshuayi going the other way plus cash, sort of makes sense.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Still think it would be hilarious if we signed Mr Tumble. So much headfuk for both sets of fans.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Still think it would be hilarious if we signed Mr Tumble. So much headfuk for both sets of fans.

That would be incredible but at the same time I don’t want that diving, cheating prick anywhere near our team. Not that he’d ever agree to it and probably neither would we :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That would be incredible but at the same time I don’t want that diving, cheating prick anywhere near our team. Not that he’d ever agree to it and probably neither would we :)
Well of course not. Aside from the "no dickheads" test he'd want around a BAJILLION pounds a week as he's used to fleecing the Palace cash cow.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The one thing I have never done is troll on NSC.
So if that's the one thing that you've never done then you're basically admitting that you have lied, talked complete shit, ducked honest questions and behaved like a complete cock on NSC.

The one thing you've never done is troll?

Pretty accurate and thanks for your honesty.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Interesting the report stated that Everton say the Palace board will accept £65 Mill.
If they do they must be in financial trouble
There's no "must be" about it. They've sold a player for £50m but all that's done is stop them from going bust.

The deals they are trying to do are all "we'll pay you later, honest" ones.

The accounts (from last year, and it's not improved since) show what a mess they're in.

Let's just reiterate the fact that they are borrowing £40m every year against the following year's PL cash. Plus £6m against the following year's season ticket sales.

Spin that any way you like and it says SKINT.

The transfer deals they are doing/attempting to do just prove the point.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
So if that's the one thing that you've never done then you're basically admitting that you have lied, talked complete shit, ducked honest questions and behaved like a complete cock on NSC.

The one thing you've never done is troll?

Pretty accurate and thanks for your honesty.

so what actually is trolling then?

for my benefit, like

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
There's no "must be" about it. They've sold a player for £50m but all that's done is stop them from going bust.

The deals they are trying to do are all "we'll pay you later, honest" ones.

The accounts (from last year, and it's not improved since) show what a mess they're in.

Let's just reiterate the fact that they are borrowing £40m every year against the following year's PL cash. Plus £6m against the following year's season ticket sales.

Spin that any way you like and it says SKINT.

The transfer deals they are doing/attempting to do just prove the point.

it's funny cos it's true

cahill on a free and 75k p/w = cash flow problermos

(snigger)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here