Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You want to talk about racism postcode boy? Then have a chat with your nazi saluting goalkeeper. He can tell you all about it.

Well, no, he can't. As he's never heard of Hitler, right?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Heard from a reliable source Zaha is definitely off. Will be interested to see how that works out, considering Man U have a large sell on clause in place.

I'd rather he stayed tbh. He's their one man team, and given the sheer eyepopping SCALE of the cash they've been hurling at the rest of that bunch of underachieving mercenary wastrels, they've been utter PL shithouse for years. Selling the swivel-eyed gravity whore might actually help to fund a desperately needed squad turnover, if they can somehow fleece or mug someone off for £40m or so. Now might be their best chance, being as he somehow dragged his arse into double figures for goals for the first time in his life this season.

Nah, keep him. And let their monstrously overpaid gaggle of twirly-fingered BLINGOIDS continue to rip the piss out of the deluded goonsquad for another year.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'd rather he stayed tbh. He's their one man team, and given the sheer eyepopping SCALE of the cash they've been hurling at the rest of that bunch of underachieving mercenary wastrels, they've been utter PL shithouse for years. Selling the swivel-eyed gravity whore might actually help to fund a desperately needed squad turnover, if they can somehow fleece or mug someone off for £40m or so. Now might be their best chance, being as he somehow dragged his arse into double figures for goals for the first time in his life this season.

Nah, keep him. And let their monstrously overpaid gaggle of twirly-fingered BLINGOIDS continue to rip the piss out of the deluded goonsquad for another year.

Anyone ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Typical Palace, still banging on that drum. Any new material. We done this one the other day with one of you Muppets.

Anyway, obsessed much? [emoji3]

Obsessed you say :D

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yea can't you read silly Bollox? 8:20 on a Saturday morning and you have nothing better to do than come over here [emoji3]

Calm down Dave . As it happens I haven’t a lot on today so I thought I’d pop over to the dark side and see if the Wilf thread was still going and guess what ?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Calm down Dave . As it happens I haven’t a lot on today so I thought I’d pop over to the dark side and see if the Wilf thread was still going and guess what ?
Yea ok then Mr Obsessive. Is there not anything better to do on a beautiful Saturday morning?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

The Dunk thread on the BBS has been going on for 8 years, and last commented on just 1 month ago.:ffsparr:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Zaha watch 2018/19

That's shocking spelling, it's 'Diving Cheating ****'

I thought it was wide-eyed gravity whore ... or Mr Tumble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here