Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Could well happen, Only a couple of clubs could/would meet our valuation of him.

Maybe a deal could be done with Spurs with a couple of players coming our way plus cash.

Good luck to Wilf whatever he decides, Has always given 100% for us.

I repeat ... a NINE figure sum??????

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some interesting theories from Fulhams ex-Director of Football on the link between Zaha agent - Will Salthouse & Steve Parish. Obviously not true but anyone interested should search it out on Twitter...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I understood he was on about £130k/week - about half what you're suggesting. After tax and NI that's **only** about £300k/month in his skyrocket.
They actually pay him £630k a month including NI (if the £130k per week figure is correct). With falling over and "keeping them up on his own" bonuses. My joke about £1m a month probably isn't far off.

Not what he gets, but what he costs.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm not sure Bozza would want this on the thread..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have to admit I think he’s a useful enough player. Probably the same sort of league as Pritchard or Van La Para. I think £7 million would be a fair deal all round - he’s probably worth £8mil in todays climate but his appalling attitude knocks a mil off for me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Any insights from your Bromley chums as to where he’s going ?

Posted on here last week I’d heard something actually... all I can say is he’s gonna be on the deck a lot when he goes - so much the same for the wide eyed gravity whore...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Blimey, that’s a bit libellous.
Isn’t Glenn Murray also a partner in that restaurant with Parish ?

Probably best to ask Craig Kline on Twitter as he is the one making those claims.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Ok Mr Letdown. You are paying him £1m a month. Plus NI so even more cost to the club actually. Same difference sweetheart. X

If you honestly think Zaha is being paid £250,000 a week by CPFC then you are, utterly, utterly deluded. :D

If you think that’s fishing, I think I may be slightly better qualified than you, to say you’re not very good at it.

Ever thought about taking up golf? :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Liverpool seem to be in the Mr. Tumble tussle. Him and Salah can enjoy diving practice together.

If Klippity can get a tune out of Shaqiri then maybe there’s hope for the Dulwich U boat. Mind you Wilfs Bentley will be up on bricks lickety -split if he parks that bitch outside Cream on a Friday night.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Word on the streets of Croydon is Liverpool are VERY interested in Wilf, and Oxlade Chamberlain could be the sweetener as part of the deal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Word on the streets of Croydon is Liverpool are VERY interested in Wilf, and Oxlade Chamberlain could be the sweetener as part of the deal.

I was sat behind his bird recently and without make up on she is MINGING

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Only problem with that is that the Ox is better than Wilf. I can’t see that happening unless Liverpool know AOC is more seriously injured than thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here