Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Really struggling to understand why a Palace gimp who continually comes on here throwing insults about is still allowed to post on this forum.

You've LOADS of previous for this and you've just called a mod a ****. Guess that wouldn't go down too well over on the Palace forum. But who'd know as we're not even allowed on the main board there apparently.

Not that most of us would want to bother as it's utterly pathetic to go looking for a fight on a rival team's site.

You're a deeply sad individual and your presence here is wholly unwelcome. Go get a life and stop infecting this space with your foul Palace stench.

You ****.

:ban:I see the mood has changed on here ???

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
:ban:I see the mood has changed on here ???

How would you know what the mood was like previously? You only show up when Palace are in the ascendancy and we hit a rough patch. Your silence after the game at the Amex spoke volumes about you and a majority of your mates.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, the FA have rejected Palace's appeal and the punishment is....

The 1 game ban applies to the Cup game V Donny.

Sounds like a reward to me.

Honestly

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Tactical appeal. We’d do the same but shouldn’t be allowed.

I feel that if it were a Brighton player, or perhaps simply not Zaha the FA would have added a match to the ban, for the frivolous nature of it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So the Dulwich U-boat is banned for a game he was never going to feature in anyway.

Brilliant.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can think of 91 other clubs that would have done the same. Although it is bad, BHA would have done it.

Yup. I don't blame Palace for manipulating the rules. I blame the FA for effectively handing out a non-punishment for a dismissal when they have the mechanisms at ther disposal to ensure their decisions have teeth. Clueless blazers, as usual.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not blame Zaha or CPFC for lodging an appeal as I have done the same to get a player available for a particular game but the system should not allow that to happen now . It would be simple to hear the appeal within 48 hours of it being lodged with modern technology. The simple answer is the ban should become effective 7 days after the appeal or in the same competition that the offence occurred.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yup. I don't blame Palace for manipulating the rules. I blame the FA for effectively handing out a non-punishment for a dismissal when they have the mechanisms at ther disposal to ensure their decisions have teeth. Clueless blazers, as usual.

Yep, they could have said 'ban remains, to come into force in 4 days' or something

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The other side of the coin is that Andone received a 3 game ban. granted that was in the cup, but it could be argued that he wouldnt have featured in 1 or more of the 3 games.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Serious question, how was it a “non punishment” when he was banned from playing in a game against the team that beat you 4-2 when you were above us at the time?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Serious question, how was it a “non punishment” when he was banned from playing in a game against the team that beat you 4-2 when you were above us at the time?

Because he also received an additional one match ban for the sarcastic clapping. He will 'serve' this additional one match ban by sitting out the Doncaster FA cup game - a game that it was obvious he was unlikely to be selected for, regardless. Banning someone for a game they were never going to play in anyway seems to me to be a non-punishment.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Should have been given another match ban for a frivolous appeal.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Because he also received an additional one match ban for the sarcastic clapping.

You were talking about the dismissal, not the sarcastic clapping. I even highlighted it when I quoted you.

So, back to what you initially posted, do you accept he was punished for his dismissal?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You were talking about the dismissal, not the sarcastic clapping. I even highlighted it when I quoted you.

So, back to what you initially posted, do you accept he was punished for his dismissal?
I accept that you're a Palace GIMP.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Has TLO hacked your account? :rolleyes:

We can play this game if you like but it is Friday night. YES, okay he was punished for his dismisal, but not for the sarcastic clapping afterwards. He's got away with that but as I said earlier, I blame the FA for that, not Zaha or Palace. But I think you know what I meant.

Putdown by Mr Putdown :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here