Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Few whispers today in the Bromley terraces that he’s desperate to go now from what I’ve hear...

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Few whispers today in the Bromley terraces that he’s desperate to go now from what I’ve hear...

Oops... too late... he's gone...

pCk3ha8DdjS.jpg

...again...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Gooners to offer more... the SEGW throws his toys out of the pram as Woy and Co play hardball... I expect...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Iwobi laments the lack of a 'no dickheads' rule at the Arse with a 'if Dibley comes here I'm off' statement?

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Oops... too late... he's gone...

View attachment 113191

...again...

That photo... almost impossible not to sigh and say, "Oh, do get up, sonny".

Well, maybe not "sonny", might need a couple more words than that. But roll on VAR and multiple retrospective cards for the SEGW. Wherever he may be playing his sadly warped version of the beaufiful game.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So Sky Sports are reporting that Palace still value Zaha at £80m but that Arsenal are bidding again later this week.

How much will it be?

I’m going for a £43m bid. Can’t see them going higher than that.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Reports now suggesting that Bayern Munich are now interested in him having missed out on Hudson-Odoi and Sane as a new winger (whinger) is needed since losing Robben & Ribery. Personally I think it would be great if he went to Germany so that we don’t have to see his antics in the EPL anymore !

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This could be the crux of the matter. Do they have VAR in the Bundesliga next season?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Couldn't NSC have a crowd funding page to help pay Bayern to take him.
Will not miss him falling over at all and glad never to see his wide eyed begging ever again.
He really needs to get yellow carded on his first dive of every game, so that the games is more watchable after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here