Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Until someone meets our valuation he will be staying . We get top dollar for our players and Steve won’t be bullied into selling wilf too cheaply.

Like you got top dollar for Wan Bissaka?

Your first valuation fell a bit short of what he eventually went for, like 25% less than you wanted.
I did think you got a good deal for him though, I didn’t think he was worth what you got.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9106512/crystal-palace-wan-bissaka-man-utd/amp

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
but having disparate views within a group is inclusive, isn't it?

Well he's either a thicko or a Nazi, so I suppose you have to make some allowances. Possibly the only functioning adult in Europe who has apparently never heard of the Second World War.

That's quite a claim to fame.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Well he's either a thicko or a Nazi, so I suppose you have to make some allowances. Possibly the only functioning adult in Europe who has apparently never heard of the Second World War.

That's quite a claim to fame.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Until someone meets our valuation he will be staying . We get top dollar for our players and Steve won’t be bullied into selling wilf too cheaply.
You still on here Dougshit? Why don't you get a life?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I have it on good authority that the deal for Zaha to Arsenal has been on the table for weeks, and it all hinges on the Man Utd / Aubameyang deal going ahead.
When that’s confirmed, Zaha will go to the Arse.
That’s all for now folks, I’ll keep you updated from my impeccable source :thumbsup:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I have it on good authority that the deal for Zaha to Arsenal has been on the table for weeks, and it all hinges on the Man Utd / Aubameyang deal going ahead.
That’s all for now folks, I’ll keep you updated from my impeccable source :thumbsup:

I have it on good authority....you are talking Bollocks!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

It seems odd if this is true, that Mr Tumble is still agitating for a move to the Arse. I take it, Prince Charming would have told Wilf
it was a done deal, just to , you know, ease his obvious fears he will have to stay at the South London comedy collective.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I so hope this is the case. And that a deal is finally struck about 30 mins before the window SLAMS shut. Leaving you goons absolutely ****ed.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Ooh..you’re so sly.:)

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Hang on a minute.....Arsenal are going to sell Aubameyang and replace him with Zahahaha...??? Has the world (or just Arsenal in this case) gone completely mad?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I have no interest whatsoever in your defective whataboutery. Your post has got absolutely nothing to do with my question which you made no attempt to actually answer.

I’ll put you down with those who are happy for people with a speech impediment to have the piss taken for it.

You must be very proud of yourself. You clearly think taking the piss out of your rivals, outweighs common decency.

As you very clearly dislike people with speech impediments being mocked ( and I agree with your view ), perhaps you might like to know that the "theReichstuff" apparently AKA as "Dougie" on here started a thread on your own forum labelled " Have BWighton become a selling club " . An undoubted mocking of our chairman.

Would you like to take this opportunity of stating on here your equal disgust for your fellow comrade and name him in your reply ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
As you very clearly dislike people with speech impediments being mocked ( and I agree with your view ), perhaps you might like to know that the "theReichstuff" apparently AKA as "Dougie" on here started a thread on your own forum labelled " Have BWighton become a selling club " . An undoubted mocking of our chairman.

Would you like to take this opportunity of stating on here your equal disgust for your fellow comrade and name him in your reply ?

I wouldn’t hold your breath fella.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

you sad sack of poo

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
In fairness to the palace polluters the market price is the price at which they are willing to sell.
On the other hand Wilfs market value is £40million over 5 years because that’s the only offer on the table.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

I have it on good authority that you're an utter cockwomble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here