Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In more relevant news Potter is talking about playing without fear against the top six sides in this morning’s Argus. The times they are a changing.

For the sake of accuracy he is actually saying we need to have belief, I may have got a bit carried away saying without fear :smile:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We should just get rid of the troll.

I’ve taken the time to reach out to Dougie, you know, in the spirit of cameraderie, I’ve tried reasoning with him. I’ve asked the mods to at least have a look at his allegation of racism for daring to mention the “Dirtybird” chicken VAT scam...he insists that I’m uptight and continues to insist that any mention of the existence of many hundreds of fried chicken shops in the South London area is racist and the mentioner is also guilty of racially motivated posting.

I don’t want anyone unnecessarily booted off NSC but when I look at my infractions for some pretty low grade offences I’m seriously beginning to wonder what one has to do to pick up a serious one.

I’m certain that if I called another forum member a poof or a Nazi I’d be off here toute suite. Clearly I need to work on my unfounded insults.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Arsenal are an embarrassment, after their opening offer for Zaha, they now low ball Leicester as well !
They are being left behind by the other big boys, and soon will be fighting to get a Europa League spot.
All this after signing a £300 mill kit deal with Adidas !

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Arsenal are an embarrassment, after their opening offer for Zaha, they now low ball Leicester as well !
They are being left behind by the other big boys, and soon will be fighting to get a Europa League spot.

Agree with this and they have been drifting into decline for years with the lack of investment. Problem for the Zaha situation is currently they are the only deal in town and they know it so nothing forcing them to up the current offer. Difficult position for Palace as without a bidding war driving up the offer they will be left with keeping a player who is already making noises he feels the club are pricing him out of a move.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So the most unwanted guest is bringing news of a London clubs bid for a Leicester player to a Brighton fans forum, at 06:46.

:shrug:
Astounding that the palace troll hasn't been permanently banned.

The irony of them posting a picture mocking Asian fans enjoying an FA Cup match at the Amex and then throwing about accusations of casual racism is off the scale.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

So embarrassing, carefull with their money and never steal other people's cash and never been in administration, let alone doing it twice! What a total embarrassment they are

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So embarrassing, carefull with their money and never steal other people's cash and never been in administration, let alone doing it twice! What a total embarrassment they are

Haha brilliant response. I don’t know why postcode boy posts on here still or his bird Doogle as they get totally owned by facts every post! :lol:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I’ve taken the time to reach out to Dougie, you know, in the spirit of cameraderie, I’ve tried reasoning with him. I’ve asked the mods to at least have a look at his allegation of racism for daring to mention the “Dirtybird” chicken VAT scam...he insists that I’m uptight and continues to insist that any mention of the existence of many hundreds of fried chicken shops in the South London area is racist and the mentioner is also guilty of racially motivated posting.

I don’t want anyone unnecessarily booted off NSC but when I look at my infractions for some pretty low grade offences I’m seriously beginning to wonder what one has to do to pick up a serious one.

I’m certain that if I called another forum member a poof or a Nazi I’d be off here toute suite. Clearly I need to work on my unfounded insults.
Wasting your time. He wants to be banned so he can cry over at the BBS. Its like a badge of honour so they can say NSC is like North Korea and get banned for nothing and blame [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for being so harsh on them.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Haha brilliant response. I don’t know why postcode boy posts on here still or his bird Doogle as they get totally owned by facts every post! [emoji38]
Have you not learnt they don't deal with facts.

It like all the abusive private messages all Brighton fans send Old Git and Costal Eagle on the BBS.

The sad thing is these are elder men not young whipper snappers so you would think they know better, their poor kids and partners if they have any [emoji3]

Watch this post get copied over to the BBS some point today, by Costal Eagle, I put my house's on it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
have you not learnt they don't deal with facts.

It like all the abusive private messages all brighton fans send old git and costal eagle on the bbs.

The sad thing is these are elder men not young whipper snappers so you would think they know better, their poor kids and partners if they have any [emoji3]

watch this post get copied over to the bbs some point today, by costal eagle, i put my house's on it.

coastal

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Agree with this and they have been drifting into decline for years with the lack of investment. Problem for the Zaha situation is currently they are the only deal in town and they know it so nothing forcing them to up the current offer. Difficult position for Palace as without a bidding war driving up the offer they will be left with keeping a player who is already making noises he feels the club are pricing him out of a move.

I think it’s the only deal in town because Wilf and his brothers have made it clear that’s where he wants to go.
It’s gonna get Lionel.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ve not kept up to speed on this, how much are Palace saying Mr Tumble is worth today?

£200 million? 250 million?

He is worth what anyone wants to pay for him. £40M at this time

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I doubt the final total will be much more than that as Zaha has already proved he lacks the mentality to play for a big club.

With reference to a possible bidding war, Tumble gets chronic homesickness when he leaves London so it’s only capital based ‘bigger clubs than Palace’ who would bid for him, that leaves Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham & Watford. Only one of those teams seems interested.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I doubt the final total will be much more than that as Zaha has already proved he lacks the mentality to play for a big club.

With reference to a possible bidding war, Tumble gets chronic homesickness when he leaves London so it’s only capital based ‘bigger clubs than Palace’ who would bid for him, that leaves Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham & Watford. Only one of those teams seems interested.

Fulham?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Yep, there's only one interested buyer, so no bidding war.....................suspect at the end of the day Arsenal will get him, for more than 40 but way less than 100. He's telegraphed so clearly now that he wants out it's almost inevitable he'll go. At least with the AWB and Tumble cash the devoted owners will be able to get some decent replacements in though as they won't have any plans to extract the cash from the club :wink::wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

But the Tumble's have made it even worse for themselves by nailing their colours to Arsenal.

"We need a bidding war so the price becomes too good to be true"
"We need all the big boys involved"
"Anywhere in the country, hell why not Europe"
"So talk everyone up"...

..."I only want to play, round the corner, at Arsenal". :facepalm:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Haha brilliant response. I don’t know why postcode boy posts on here still or his bird Doogle as they get totally owned by facts every post! :lol:

It is the total hypocrisy that fans like him and many others from Palace show, when they have the nerve to criticise any other club about finance and their money dealings. There is an elite list of 5 clubs from the top 4 divisions of English football that have entered administration TWICE, out of the 38, still in the English league who have been in admin. And Palace being the only current Premier League amongst them. And this Tw*t talks about embarrassing Arsenal!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here