Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I would be interested if I was Liverpool Spurs or Chelsea.

Don't see Man U going back for him and City I don't think need him.
Arsenal just wont pay it I doubt.

Tottenham would be my bet. London boy I think and if the option to stay in the capital is there he would take it.

55M at most though and that's an ibncredible price for Palace.

Do Man U have a buyback clause on his contract?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ooooh it’s all hotting up now... if he does leave the cheating franchise, I hope his new club buy him a car or he’ll sulk about it 5 years later in a tv interview...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I would be interested if I was Liverpool Spurs or Chelsea.

Don't see Man U going back for him and City I don't think need him.
Arsenal just wont pay it I doubt.

Tottenham would be my bet. London boy I think and if the option to stay in the capital is there he would take it.

55M at most though and that's an incredible price for Palace.

I just put this on Twitter. Spurs won't pay that. Chelsea can't buy him. No to Liverpool, City, Utd.

Arsenal maybe?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I just put this on Twitter. Spurs won't pay that. Chelsea can't buy him. No to Liverpool, City, Utd.

Arsenal maybe?

I feel that eventually he'll have to stay as nobody in England will be willing to pay Palace's valuation.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I feel that eventually he'll have to stay as nobody in England will be willing to pay Palace's valuation.

And he got home sick in Manchester, so Germany / Spain is definitely off the cards.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ooooh it’s all hotting up now... if he does leave the cheating franchise, I hope his new club buy him a car or he’ll sulk about it 5 years later in a tv interview...

Any insights from your Bromley chums as to where he’s going ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I agree. Although the fact that he's actually come out and said "I want to leave" is amusing enough.

I reckon his agent has told the club he wants another new contract on £175k a week. Disney's gone "but we're skint mate!" and Zaha's chucked the toys.

It's a win win really. He stays and sulks while Palace fans know that their hero wants out of their cesspit. Or he leaves, Man United get a nice touch, Palace get barely enough to clear their annual losses and relegation becomes more likely.

LOLZ!

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Personally think he’s better than Mahrez.

Wow, really!?

The same Mahrez that was voted the best player in the league a couple years back?

Zaha is a very good player no doubt, but he isn't as good as what City currently have. There are rumours that Sane may be off to Bayern though, so if that happens then there is a chance. Think Liverpool or Spurs are more likely destinations though...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Better technically? Perhaps.

More of a team player? Not so sure, and Pep is very much a 'team' man.

If he is as a good of a manager as claimed he will be able to get him to work to the system.

I think he would realise he would need to be more of a team player at a club like city.

Plus Jesus looks like he is off as well.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Wow, really!?

The same Mahrez that was voted the best player in the league a couple years back?

Zaha is a very good player no doubt, but he isn't as good as what City currently have. There are rumours that Sane may be off to Bayern though, so if that happens then there is a chance. Think Liverpool or Spurs are more likely destinations though...

Put Zaha in a team near the top of the table and see what happens to him.

I realise the audience on here prob won’t agree !!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If he is as a good of a manager as claimed he will be able to get him to work to the system.

I think he would realise he would need to be more of a team player at a club like city.

Plus Jesus looks like he is off as well.

City might be reluctant to sign him as United get 25% of the profits from the deal and they wouldn't like to put money into the pockets of the Rags.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
FWIW Paddy Power aren't even offering Man City as an option.

Spurs 11/10
Arsenal 21/10
Dortmund 13/2
Leicester 14/1
Wolves 14/1
Bayern 20/1
Liverpool 20/1
Man Utd 40/1

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Put Zaha in a team near the top of the table and see what happens to him.

I realise the audience on here prob won’t agree !!

He seems nowhere near strong enough mentally to be a small fish in a big pond. In my opinion.

And his decision making can be shocking - Palace play in such a way that he gets plenty of chances, he wastes more than half of them. He won't be given the ball quite so much at a bigger side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here