Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
IMG-20190711-WA0002.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
£40m and 3 players... are Palace trying to con United by taking players instead of cash? How do you work out 25% of 3 players?
That’s most unusual, Palace always pay what is due usually...........:jester:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Did Zahaha play today?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Speaking to a CP STH yesterday, he wants to see Zahahaha go in the three man deal.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Speaking to a CP STH yesterday, he wants to see Zahahaha go in the three man deal.

Being serious for just one minute.

Aren't player swap deals very rare in the Premier League ?

I looked up and could only find

Jan 2018: Sanchez (ARS)/Mkhitaryan (MUN)
Jan 2014: Kenwyne Jones (CAR)/Peter Odemwingie (STK)
Aug 2006: Ashley Cole (CHE)/William Gallas (ARS)
July 1998: Kevin Davies (SOU)/James Beattie (BLB)
Jan 1995: Andrew Cole (MUN)/Keith Gillespie (NEW)

and only one with 3 players

Jul 2014: Gylfi Sigurdsson (TOT)/Ben Davies (SWA) + Michel Vorm (SWA)

I really can't see this coming off and it looks like another season of frustrated petulance for the SEGH to me (minute is up) :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This really is a win win for anyone who wants Pal@rse to be disadvantaged. Either their best player goes or the SEGH stays and sulks like never before. Fantastic, just fantastic [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Being serious for just one minute.....

I really can't see this coming off and it looks like another season of frustrated petulance for the SEGH to me (minute is up) :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

You’d have to be pretty stupid to think Arsenal were actually offering £40m plus all three of those players.

And you’d be a special kind of stupid to think Palace could afford - or want to pay - the daft wages of three players Arsenal want to get off their books.

It’s pure click bait bollocks. If you want to believe it, feel free.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You’d have to be pretty stupid to think Arsenal were actually offering £40m plus all three of those players.

And you’d be a special kind of stupid to think Palace could afford - or want to pay - the daft wages of three players Arsenal want to get off their books.

It’s pure click bait bollocks. If you want to believe it, feel free.

Err....hang on a sec.

We're talking here about a club that pays (weekly):

£130k to the SEGH
£125k to Meyer
£120k to Benteke
£100k to Sakho

CPFC2010 are a CASH COW, and there are no end of players waiting to greedily suckle on Parish's teats (there's an image for you). The wagebill there has been completely out of control for years now, and there's no sign of it letting up. Turn off that Sky money, and your club is absolutely BANJO'D.

But then we know thats nothing new. Palace are well versed at betting the farm, then screwing everyone over when it all goes fubar.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
No, it was because he played for the Ivory Coast on Thursday evening, travelling back from Egypt yesterday.

Well that is very disappointing. The toys are still, just, in the pram, but he’s getting ready to hurl them at Woy...

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Err....hang on a sec.

We're talking here about a club that pays (weekly):

£130k to the SEGH
£125k to Meyer
£120k to Benteke
£100k to Sakho

CPFC2010 are a CASH COW, and there are no end of players waiting to greedily suckle on Parish's teats (there's an image for you). The wagebill there has been completely out of control for years now, and there's no sign of it letting up. Turn off that Sky money, and your club is absolutely BANJO'D.

But then we know thats nothing new. Palace are well versed at betting the farm, then screwing everyone over when it all goes fubar.

I realise i'm a bit late to the party here what does SEGH expand to?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Well that is very disappointing. The toys are still, just, in the pram, but he’s getting ready to hurl them at Woy...

Whilst on this occasion I have no inside information whatsoever, I’d suggest that any toys thrown from the Selhurst pram will be by his brother as opposed to Zaha personally.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Whilst on this occasion I have no inside information whatsoever, I’d suggest that any toys thrown from the Selhurst pram will be by his brother as opposed to Zaha personally.

May I suggest he may well continue to use his brother in the cowardly way he already has, as his unpaid mouthpiece but, nevertheless, that does not change the fact that his metaphorical toys will still be hurled out of his metaphorical pram...

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
May I suggest he may well continue to use his brother in the cowardly way he already has, as his unpaid mouthpiece but, nevertheless, that does not change the fact that his metaphorical toys will still be hurled out of his metaphorical pram...

unpaid?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here