Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Has TLO hacked your account? :rolleyes:

We can play this game if you like but it is Friday night. YES, okay he was punished for his dismisal, but not for the sarcastic clapping afterwards. He's got away with that but as I said earlier, I blame the FA for that, not Zaha or Palace. But I think you know what I meant.

Putdown by Mr Putdown :(

I wasn’t sure you realised he’d served the one match ban, hence my highlight in your post.

I wasn’t taking the piss with that post. :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I attempted to do a bit of Zaha watch on my live stream yesterday, but I couldn't see deep enough into Bernardo's pocket.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Zaha was getting pretty frustrated with his inept teammates yesterday. He is clearly too good for Palace.

How long before he has had enough?

Am sure he can milk an additional £50k/w out of them for next season.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He’s obviously got Klopp and Sarri on speed dial. He can’t wait to leave bless the vileda headed little grass magnet.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
a3dceb342db179bae61197c24924d7d7.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Was this the warm up routine before the match? Was he practising dying in the penalty area?

Six men on horseback pass this way. One horse has missing shoe. Go to attack um village. Better warn the squad and um war party.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I’ve heard that he may not be the most popular away player to grace Vicarage Road.

I suspect Roy wants to wrap this particular delicate little flower in cotton wool and protect him from the opposition fans, he won’t want to see a player in tears out on the pitch. The sensitive little soul has probably not recovered psychologically after last week. Hope he gets better soon.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
IMG_0696.jpg

Waaah! Waaah! Woy! Woy! Haha want bitty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Still in our full backs pockets then? Bit unsporting of us not to give him back to Palace yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here