Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn’t they lose to Young Boys at the weekend too?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
According to SSN they were two nil up as well. I know it's just a friendly but.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Haven’t checked to see if he got a game, but the #CPFC tag is worth a look on twitter at the moment after their impressive performance against the mighty Barnet tonight
It's joyous isn't it.

What a thing of beauty to wake up with :lol:
I urge you all to take a look.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Woy saying the Gooners have bid nowhere near Zahaha’s market price on SSN, but that is EXACTLY what they have done. It is just the Scum have slapped a ridiculous over-inflated price on the SEGW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Woy saying the Gooners have bid nowhere near Zahaha’s market price on SSN, but that is EXACTLY what they have done. It is just the Scum have slapped a ridiculous over-inflated price on the SEGW.

Seems to me that at the moment the market consists of... Arsenal.

As for that 6-2 defeat, meh, it was just their academy side that got beaten... the next star player is in there somewhere!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seems to me that at the moment the market consists of... Arsenal.

As for that 6-2 defeat, meh, it was just their academy side that got beaten... the next star player is in there somewhere!
Wickham Sporoth (sp) and the.new.goalie.are in the academy?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's joyous isn't it.

What a thing of beauty to wake up with :lol:
I urge you all to take a look.
On your advice I took a look. I got bored quickly. Maybe the funny stuff has disappeared under the weight of the banal.

Any chance you can copy and paste what entertained you?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On your advice I took a look. I got bored quickly. Maybe the funny stuff has disappeared under the weight of the banal.

Any chance you can copy and paste what entertained you?

The fella saying he'll hand back his ST of we sing Beyer was one particular highlight.
Loads of abuse at the club for not investing in their youth set up.
Plus the usual crying about Arsenal.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Roy sounds cheery about the situation:

Roy: "We've got enormous problems at the back at the moment. We really don't have any defenders, to speak of. Aaron's gone and we've got three others injured. We will have to do the best we can to make sure we replace [Wan-Bissaka] in some way."

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Roy sounds cheery about the situation:

Roy: "We've got enormous problems at the back at the moment. We really don't have any defenders, to speak of. Aaron's gone and we've got three others injured. We will have to do the best we can to make sure we replace [Wan-Bissaka] in some way."

Good to see Palace and Newcastle doing what they can to get right involved in the relegation scrap this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good to see Palace and Newcastle doing what they can to get right involved in the relegation scrap this season.

Yet I still can't help they'll finish above us. :down:
Not a dig I still think we'll do comparatively well, it's just how things seem to go.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

This.

It can only be the market price if other teams are willing to pay that price.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yet I still can't help they'll finish above us. :down:
Not a dig I still think we'll do comparatively well, it's just how things seem to go.

Probably right on Palace - insanely spawny club who always find a way - not sure about Toon though. Their manager and their vital strikeforce all gone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Newcastle's relegation odds have come in this morning.

The bookies still fancy us for the drop more than them, but there's not a lot in it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here