Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pundits post match discussion on how ****ing brilliant Brighton were yesterday.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Protip: turn the sound down and enjoy our fantastic groundsmen leaping into action straight after the match.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I had the displeasure of watching some of this earlier. Managed just a little bit less of that 29 minute rant by true Mancunian in the stupid hat who has a bigger southern accent than I do.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Protip: turn the sound down and enjoy our fantastic groundsmen leaping into action straight after the match.

If I was Wise I'd get out of there, the other three might eat him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We did not just survive by the skin of our teeth

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I made 1 minute 25 before I turned off. Allardyce could put a hyperactive 4 yr old who has just drunk a pint of a orange juice on Christmas morning to sleep and when did we stay up by the skin of our teeth last season. Really enjoyed listening to Matt Upson on 5Live yesterday, balanced, well informed and spoke well.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Quite. Washed up pillocks .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They all looked like they were all on the p1ss especially that slobberly northern pig. Skin of our teeth my arse.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I had already watched this and found it hillarious that Big Sam had started to talk about the fact that its the ''style of play'' that the fans find unacceptable and realising just in time that the same was levied at him from Everton fans and he defended it by claiming that his results were fairly decent

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

We stayed up 'by the skin of our teeth' last season, huh?
There was me thinking it was by two places, six points AND goal difference.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
So Man U have gone from being the best club team in the world to not even being the best team in Manchester. Some fall I'd say. I just love it! :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here