Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bullied by Brighton

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Fabulous headline and image in today's Times sports section, for all the world to see.:bhasign::albion2:

Nice to see that, for once, the press and pundits are focusing on the Albion's excellent performance and not just United's poor showing.

Chris Hughton played a tactical blinder yesterday and outclassed Mourinho across the pitch. Happy days.

Times BHA.JPG

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Fabulous headline and image in today's Times sports section, for all the world to see.:bhasign::albion2:

Nice to see that, for once, the press and pundits are focusing on the Albion's excellent performance and not just United's poor showing.

Chris Hughton played a tactical blinder yesterday and outclassed Mourinho across the pitch. Happy days.

View attachment 99876

Can't believe the caption for that photo isn't

FRED "Flintstone" bowled over by prehistoric striker.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Definitely nice to see the Times mention us. Someone posted a link to the Daily Hate back page, as it was covered with our game, but I didn't notice Brighton on their at all, just Man U's failing.

PS - relax pedants, if the Hate did mention us somewhere, I don't care.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Wasn't too long ago we were being bullied by the likes of Walsall and Crewe. What a time to be alive.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

View attachment 99876

Was that Lionel Messi watching from the stand? Probably went to support his mate Montoya.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Isn’t that the aftermath of a psychotic challenge by Fred?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What a brilliant image. Time to change my screen saver I think, if I can find that on line somewhere.

They only seem to have as part of a montage but no doubt you can edit.

Attachments

• 2560.jpg
    2560.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 1,080

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Murray standing over Fred is reminiscent of that iconic picture of Ali standing over Liston. The disdain at the feigned effort at injury. The expression says it all...." get up you...... you're not kidding anybody " ( or words to that effect )

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Good to see Dean Hammond back at the AMEX and getting animated in the crowd.

Also if you watch Eastenders, is that Stuart (the most annoying character ever to grace the failing soap...)?

Good to see Messi appreciating the Murray Masterclass

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

View attachment 99876

Had the stricken Utd player just been flawed by a flask thrown in anger by this hooligan?

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.38.25.png

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

View attachment 99876

Caption

" get up you fat ****"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They only seem to have as part of a montage but no doubt you can edit.

The bloke behind the bald bloke Is whispering. " release the hounds number 2..."

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
Also a nice piece in the same paper about teams playing/not playing lots of their new signings straight away (page 12 of 'the game' section....maybe someone could post it , I don't know how to). The stats seem to show how sensible CH is. I know I was hoping to see, say, Bissouma and AJ but was wrong as I suspect many others would have been. Yes I know someone might say we would have won by more with them but I doubt it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here