Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace v Liverpool

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I really hope Liverpool turn up tonight and slaughter that lot, ideally with taking Zaha out for a good part of the season, plus getting some of their own injured or suspended.

Alas I fear Palace may get something from this, giving Liverpool even more reason to put us to the sword on Saturday.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Palace are nailed on to fluke this, meaning Liverpool will indeed be out to put things right on Saturday against us.

At least we expect zilch on the progress tracker, so minimal harm done.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I am contractually obliged to hope (and expect) that Palace will take a thumping. But with our own day of reckoning looming I won't take all that much pleasure when it happens.

I expect Brighton to get beaten by a few teams this season, but Liverpool are the only team against whom I fear real humiliation. On the other hand, Liverpool were the only team last season against whom I could take some genuine enjoyment from watching us get beaten. I suspect Man City's consistency and clinical approach will beat them to the title, but when Liverpool are flying, they are a genuine joy to watch. Football as it should be played at the very top level. Everything that Man Utd are not right now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Liverpool will play them off the pitch and win easily making it a perfect set of results for this round of games.

Stuff your negativity in a bag and get ready for the non appearance of Palace trolls for at least a week :thumbsup:

Whoever it is who does the Palace to lose, Albion to win bets should be up for the season after tonight hopefully.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
hopeing the Pool put in a performance and notch up at least 5 ... not just because of the opposition BUT it may just make them complacent next Saturday

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
So we beat Man United and should be revelling in this moment. But the Palace obsession for some continues.

Forget Palace.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Part two of a great weekend!
Hoping for a win for the Redmen but palace are a bit of a bogey team. However, saying that I’m looking at 1-3..

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I agree with the 1 - 3 to L'pool. Hopefully Zaha will dive and get a red!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here