Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Players swapping shirts.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I noticed Duffy asking Lukaku and it looked like Bisouma asked Pogba for his and I think he beat Bong to it. Did anyone else swap shirts?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you sure Duffy wasn't giving Lukaku his shirt back, having owned it for the previous 90 minutes?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Crikey we do worry about trivial things don't we? If I was a Premier League player I'd want a collection of shirts of player's I'd played against.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I noticed Duffy asking Lukaku and it looked like Bisouma asked Pogba for his and I think he beat Bong to it. Did anyone else swap shirts?

Crikey we do worry about trivial things don't we? If I was a Premier League player I'd want a collection of shirts of player's I'd played against.

To be fair the opening poster wasn't criticising it. His actual question was asking whether any of the others swapped shirts. I assume he has a genuine interest...

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

This.

It's a short, albeit glamorous for some, career and little mementos like a shirt can mean a lot to people. They're still people at the end of the day.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If they give their shirt away, the cost of the replacement should come out of their wages!

I'm sure this is what happens. It would also explain why Danny Ings was pointing angrily at Pickford over the weekend, sayin 'You'll ****ing pay for that!'

ings.jpg

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
They all do it and frankly who can blame them, who wouldn't want to show their gran kids the Man U shirt and then to tell them the story of the time the beat Man united.... AGAIN.

Shouldn't they have asked Stephens for Pogba's shirt? Would be somewhere in his pocket would it not?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The United players should have been asking for our lots autographs by all accounts!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't mind when we WIN and players swap shirts. I don't like seeing it when we've been battered...why would you want to treasure that memory?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here