[Football] Work today

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
It doesn't matter the size of the company, the industry
Neither does it matter which village, town or city I have worked in
Even less so what country.
Gender, race, religion, colour, young, old

Every where I have ever worked. Ever. There is one thing they all have in common

Shit pay? No. Not always

Bell cheeses. Mostly.

No

It is

Without fail

Manchester united 'fans'!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo ooooooooooàaah

Ooh I am looking forward to work today!!!!! Happy Monday NSC. May your day be full of piss taking! Lolz and Bantz, changing of people windows backgrounds and all that stuff. I am even going to leave our lone palace fan alone today. But **** I hope he gets it tomorrow. Come on Liverpool let's make this week a great one

seeeeeaaaguullls Seagulls seagulls seagulls seagulls seagulls seagulls seagulls seagulls seagulls seagulls Seagulls
:albion2::clap2::angel:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I work from home so unless Mrs H is a closet ManU fan, no such hi-jinks for me.

(actually, she could be; she knows nothing of football apart from a few famous players and she's never been to Manchester)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have to say, without question, the plastic Man Utd fans I work with are all a bunch of tossers. Basically they are kind of the anti real football sort we all know. Have happily been telling us for years how crap our local team is and that's why they support Man Utd from the comfort of their armchair. Now all they will do is blame Jose for their teams failings and make out they don't give a toss until they start winning again. Arrogant pricks.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I have to say, without question, the plastic Man Utd fans I work with are all a bunch of tossers. Basically they are kind of the anti real football sort we all know. Have happily been telling us for years how crap our local team is and that's why they support Man Utd from the comfort of their armchair. Now all they will do is blame Jose for their teams failings and make out they don't give a toss until they start winning again. Arrogant pricks.

I used to work with one and he would always, without fail, point out "I have been to Old Trafford" as if it somehow made him a proper Manc (it didn't, just a proper c..t)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I used to work with one and he would always, without fail, point out "I have been to Old Trafford" as if it somehow made him a proper Manc (it didn't, just a proper c..t)

So have I.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We have an office in Warrington. Full of Utd fans. A few emails and facebook posts flying about today even though I've got the day off :lolol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The bloke on the desk opposite mine is a Man U fan. He's got the day off but I've told everyone around he hasn't come in as he couldn't face me after that yesterday. As no one else seems to know he booked leave for today they've believed me.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I work from home so unless Mrs H is a closet ManU fan, no such hi-jinks for me.

(actually, she could be; she knows nothing of football apart from a few famous players and she's never been to Manchester)

Same here, but I think I might visit some other people's workplaces just so that I don't miss this golden opportunity.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I had to do it by poxy.

I texted a non football colleague and asked her to read the following to Gary:-

"haha, hahahaha, hahaha & ha".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here