Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There must be SOMETHING to moan about today...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Tough one, but I'd go with a record number of times having to stand up to let people out of the row. One family went to toilet about four times during match, another had about three pies.

Apart from that it was all totally magnificent.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tough one, but I'd go with a record number of times having to stand up to let people out of the row. One family went to toilet about four times during match, another had about three pies.

Apart from that it was all totally magnificent.

Nope, not even that today. Even the STH and annoying son who stands up on his seat (was ok 5 years ago, not now) right in front of us weren’t there today.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That was an almost perfect Albion performance, I'm still pinching myself as I thought we'd be crushed today. So all in all an amazing day at the Amex.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Flasks apprently

Jul 25, 2018
My TV disconnected for a period of 30 seconds on the 81st minute, which meant that I was unable stare at the 3-1 scoreboard.
Apart from that it was totally magnificent.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I couldn't get to the game.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Only thing was my own stupidity caught up in the win and left stadium with out my top with car keys in so had to go back and get it from NS. Only got to the park a ride queue so no Biggie.

Still can't believe we scored 3 in the first half against Man U.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Bloke in my row, arrived after the game started, went out before half time, arrived back after the second half had started and left before the game ended :rant:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Making heavy weather of it.

If we want to stay in this league we shouldn't be under pressure from teams like Manchester United.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Away form, it may cost us survival.
All well and good and ok to bask in this, but it will count for nothing if we can't get results away from home.
Though it is funny to think that we are now Utd's bogey team, a 6 pointer this season against them would be nice, but away form though............................

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here