Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flasks banned from the Amex

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Without rules, a bottle top on the bottle below and Di Maria is killed. It really is that simple. Obey the rules, save lives. :thumbsup:

_105636101_dimaria_bottle.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
True. I am quite certain he would have been killed had the bottle top been in place. However, that doesn't exist the flask ban as I'm pretty sure no-one has EVER thrown a flask at a player.

*Probably*

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Surely if you wanted to throw something freely available at the Amex and do maximum damage it would be a lethal cup of hot bovril.

How are these hot water grenades still permitted inside a modern stadium surely all hot beverages should be outlawed

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Surely if you wanted to throw something freely available at the Amex and do maximum damage it would be a lethal cup of hot bovril.

How are these hot water grenades still permitted inside a modern stadium surely all hot beverages should be outlawed

Where do they keep the nuclear fusion reactors that keep them so hot for so long? Is there a plutonium micro reactor hidden in the base of the cups!!??

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I was next to a young lady today and couldn't believe my eyes, she had a top on her bottle. I knew in my heart that she posed an immediate and dangerous terrorist threat to all around her and I should have SCREAMED for a steward, but I didn't.

Luckily no-one died as a result of my inaction and I feel bad about it now. Hopefully next-time I will be more responsible and call the police.

Anyone else witness a heinous crime unfolding today?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
In the East Upper a steward noticed a bottle stood on the ‘wall’ at the front - he immediately scuttled along the row to make the culprit move it - he however either failed to notice or chose to ignore the fact it had a lid on!

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I was next to a young lady today and couldn't believe my eyes, she had a top on her bottle. I knew in my heart that she posed an immediate and dangerous terrorist threat to all around her and I should have SCREAMED for a steward, but I didn't.

Luckily no-one died as a result of my inaction and I feel bad about it now. Hopefully next-time I will be more responsible and call the police.

Anyone else witness a heinous crime unfolding today?

Yep. Managed to get in with my bottle of diet coke AND top completely intact. Bit pissed off really as I'd gone to great lengths to put a spare top in my glove in case the steward wasn't having any of my 'Im a diabetic and it's essential liquid insulin' spiel. But still feel I got one over the Barber Stasi! Which is always nice!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With an expensive week ahead me and Stat Club Jnrs cut a corner and took a packed lunch with us.

As we were heading towards the MR bus a fella stopped me to ask, if it was ok to take our own food in.
I said probably not, we'll just eat outside:-

"But you can take food and drink with you?"
"Yes no problem, you just might not be able to take it actually in the stadium".
"Ok thanks"
"Oh by the way, you definitely can't take bottle tops in"

Silence

Silence

"Sorry what?"
"You can take bottles of drink in, just not the tops"
( :rolleyes: :lol: ) "Ok thanks for your help"

I guess he thought I was on a wind up.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
With an expensive week ahead me and Stat Club Jnrs cut a corner and took a packed lunch with us.

As we were heading towards the MR bus a fella stopped me to ask, if it was ok to take our own food in.
I said probably not, we'll just eat outside:-

"But you can take food and drink with you?"
"Yes no problem, you just might not be able to take it actually in the stadium".
"Ok thanks"
"Oh by the way, you definitely can't take bottle tops in"

Silence

Silence

"Sorry what?"
"You can take bottles of drink in, just not the tops"
( :rolleyes: :lol: ) "Ok thanks for your help"

I guess he thought I was on a wind up.

Had probably never been to an “event” in his life

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here